You're a fool, Hyung. You like that girl don't you?

Stupid You,

Gaheun’s POV:

 

"It seems you are a very important asset to us, Gaheun." Mr. Choi says. I don't say a word; I don't even understand what happened here.

"Yeah, I think it's time to actually do some damage. Did you see that guy's face? He was totally gonna-" Junhyung begins, but he's interrupted by Mr.Choi.

"Junhyung, I get your point. Even just mentioning Gaheun's accident, or anything touching her, set him off edge. Look at what he and his friends did to our home. Gaheun, I'm afraid my promise will no longer be valid. Your stay with us is going to be short lived-"

"YOU may not be willing to keep the promise. But I will. And anyone who endangers her will have to answer to me." Seunghyun lashes out, his voice ferocious. He steps in front of me, pulling me behind him. Kim Bum continues to stand beside me, placing a hand on my shoulder. I saw this coming all along though... I'm a hostage. And every hostage that I'd ever heard of ended up being found randomly a year or so later, of course, no longer breathing. I must've looked terrified or something, because Kim Bum whispers into my ear,

 "Don't worry, Seunghyun will never let them hurt you. And neither will I." I look to him, his eyes are intense, and so full of power. I look to Seunghyun, he has a ruthless look to his face.

"Seunghyun, you wanted revenge, didn't you? Why are you stopping it now?" Mr. Choi asks, getting angry.

"I'm not stopping it. It's still ongoing. This IS what I want. The man who loves her IS being tortured this very second." So that's why he's protecting me, to make sure Donghae is still suffering.

"What about Minkyung then huh? What about her?! She's dead now. How is that revenge going to be fulfilled?!" Junhyung yelled.

Seunghyun was about to attack Junhyung, but Hyukshin and Hyungjoo grabbed him before he could get to it. Hyukshin and Hyungjoo both have bruises all over them... They fought, didn't they? I wince, if those two look like that, how hurt are the people who came here?... How hurt is Donghae?

"Seunghyun!" Mr.Choi yells angrily. "We'll discuss this in my office. Right now."

"I'm not giving in. Not a chance." Seunghyun replies flatly.

                The three of them storm off, everyone clears a path for them. Two guys come towards me, but Kim Bum immediately notices and says "Get this place cleaned up. I'll watch her."

 I had to check back to make sure it was actually Kim Bum who spoke, the voice sounded so… harsh. When I look back at him he just smiles quickly and takes my arm, leading me back to my prison of a room.
 
 

 

Seunghyun's POV:

 

"T.O.P Hyung. I don't get your logic at all! Wouldn't it make sense if we take a life for a life? They took Minkyung's, we should take Gaheun's." Junhyung states. I can tell father is leaning towards his ideas, damn it.

"Shut up and just listen okay? You say that Donghae looked crazy when you threatened to harm Gaheun right? Then let's just keep it at that." I say. It’s true, I want Donghae to suffer. I want every single one of them to suffer. But not Gaheun, she wasn't even involved when anything happened.

"WHAT?! Are you crazy?! What's the point of keeping her?! Uncle, I think we should just get rid of her, and I know you agree too." Junhyung shouts

"You're not touching her!" I yell. I didn't even notice how loud I was; it wasn't supposed to have been that loud.

Junhyung and father look at each other, then back at me.

"You're a fool, Hyung. You like that girl don't you?!" Junhyung says, holding back his laughter.

"No. I don't." I say flatly

"Sure Hyung, sure. But really, everyone can see it; you defend her ALL the time, almost exactly like how you were protective over Minkyung." He answers, smirking.

"You've got to be joking me. It was agreed that I was going to handle the revenge MY way. Don't try to control-"

"Seunghyun. Stop. We agreed that you were in control, but right now, we aren't seeing progress. If you don't explain to us what your entire plan is, we will take over." father says sternly.Damn. He's taken Junhyung's side.

"Okay here's the plan. We use Gaheun to make Donghae and the rest of them suffer. We've been doing pretty well with this, right? It's payback for when they had Minkyung. I bet they feel the same way we did a year ago." I explain, emphasizing the fact that we are USING Gaheun, not hurting her.

"Yes, we get that. But that's not good enough Seunghyun. You know that. It's not only about payback anymore. We need to let our opposition know that we aren't to be messed with: the simplest way to get this message across is to kill her. Plus, your way doesn't compensate for the lost life." Father criticizes, getting impatient.

"I haven't finished explaining yet. We WILL be taking a life for a life. But not Gaheun's, it makes no sense to take an innocent life for an innocent life lost. And I know that after my plan, we'll be superior to them." I reason with them. My father’s eyebrows rise,

"Oh? And who's life shall be taken? How will your plan give us the power?" he asks, now intrigued.

"We're not harming Gaheun, the way to get revenge and gain power to finally end our rivalry is this: We are going to kill Donghae."
 

 

~~~

Hey Everyone! Just thought i'd check in with my readers :) haha.
So... if you have any feedback, or questions... comment below! or write on my wall! :)

Also, just curious... Is this story what you expected it to be? I mean, when you read the first couple of chapters... did you think it would lead to where we are now? :P

Thanks so much for your support!! especially the readers who have been here since the first few chapters!!!

I will do my best to continue making this story something you enjoy!

                                                                                                            - Bebexoxo

P.S. There are a couple more chapter updates that will be up very soon! either tonight or tomorrow! so keep an eye out!!

P.P.S. I've been wondering, is there anyone who would be willing to make a banner for this fanfiction? I've been wanting one for a while...but i'm not artistic enough to do one myself :( if any of you would want to make one, or have any suggestions for what it should/could look like, message me! (storry comment, wall comment, private message, take your pick :P)

 

Lastly, as always...

Read. Enjoy. Comment. Subscribe :)