"Too bad for Junhyung, had to learn the hard way"

Stupid You,

Gaheun's POV:

 

 

                I open my eyes with a little struggle. Ugh. Daylight. I exhale, dropping my hand from my eye. I let my eyes focus, and see a ... Foot?  Well that sight was a nice way to wake me up >.<  It belongs to Hyukshin, who is asleep sitting on my bed cross legged. What an awkward position :S I sit up and look to the rest of the room. Kim Bum and Hyungjoo are here too, Kim Bum is sitting in the nook, sleeping, and Hyungjoo is sleeping on the desk chair. Why are they all in here?... Did something happen last night?... Now that I think about it, I don't even remember coming back inside from the balcony. Huh. I jump back a little to lean against the head board of the bed. Hyukshin falls face first into the bed, because of my jump, haha. Oops.

 

"Wah? Wha?!" he sits up straight, looking from side to side. He stops when he sees me and smiles,

"You're up."       Yep. I am, thanks for noticing.

"Mm." I answer as I nod once.

"We were worried so we all stayed in here with you. No indecency happened, I swear." Hyukshin assures me.

"Haha, I didn't think you guys would've done anything indecent to me." I laugh, as quietly as I can. He laughs too.

"Wanna go outside and walk around before we go back home? We can go eat, go to the mall, go shopping, anything." He says in a cheery tone.

"Sure," I answer with a shrug.

Hyukshin takes the nearest pillow and throws it full force at Hyungjoo.

"Ack. Ow. My face...."  Hyungjoo still isn't fully conscious yet.

"She's awake." Hyukshin answers, whispering loudly.

"Okay... So why’d you have to chuck the pillow at my face?" Hyungjoo asks.

"... I don't know. Just thought I'd let you know." Hyukshin replies. Hyungjoo sighs and puts his head back, probably trying to sleep again.

"... You guys are so annoying." Kim Bum speaks up, still groggy with sleep.

Hyungjoo and Hyukshin's eyes widen in surprise that Kim Bum was awake. They also look a little scared, haha. Maybe cranky Kim bum isn’t so friendly :P

"So..."   I begin, trying to not be awkward.

"Let's go out eat and kill some time before going back home." Kim Bum suggests as he stands up and stretches. "Get ready to go,"

The three of them leave the room without any hesitation.

 

 

                The car ride back to the Seoul was very quiet. Unusually quiet.  It makes me feel uncomfortable. Hyungjoo and Hyukshin are having a conversation through their eyes, while Kim Bum is quietly driving. Fortunately, the awkward tense atmosphere disappeared when we started eating lunch at a small restaurant.

 

"blahblahblahblah... And you really gotta stop bugging me about my paternal instincts. It's really rude... Blahblahblahblah" Hyukshin ranted, I stopped paying attention after Hyungjoo teased Hyukshin again five minutes ago. I catch Kim Bum looking at me; he sees me notice him and rolls his eyes dramatically. I laugh, and pretend to pay attention to them.

"Blahblahblahblahblahblah. BLAH!"

"blahblahblahblahblahblahblah- and actually- Blahblahblahblah"

"Oh. Right- Blahblahblahblah. Blahblahblahblahblahblahdidyouhear?blahblahblahblahblahDonghaeblahblahblahblahblah"   hey wait a second, did Hyukshin just say-

"Wait, what? What did Donghae do?" Hyungjoo asks in disbelief. Kim Bum was submerged into the conversation now too.

"Haha, I can't wait to hear this." Kim Bum adds, chuckling.

"Okay, this might be just a rumor... But I heard that Donghae went on a rampage yesterday." Hyukshin begins, quieting his voice.

"...Rampage? On what? His room? The house?" Hyungjoo asks, really into the news.

"No... On Junhyung's  face. And anyone who tried to stop him." Hyungjoo's eyes widened in shock, meanwhile, Kim Bum was smirking happily to himself.  I'm guessing he doesn't like Junhyung either.

"Junhyung's face?..." Hyungjoo repeats, confused.

"Well... More like all of Junhyung, I think Seunghyun Hyung said something about Junhyung's nose breaking or fracturing or something, and how he thinks Junhyung won't be such an anymore. Or at least learned pick his fights wisely."  Hyukshin answers, animated.

"Holy crap. That's crazy. Does that Donghae have any fear? Or is he just retarded?" Hyungjoo asks, still in disbelief. Kim Bum laughs out loud,

"Definitely not retarded, just being himself." He says, still laughing. "But how many people tried to help Junhyung anyways?"

"I dunno. Seunghyun didn't focus on that much, haha. I think Hyung was too happy that someone beat Junhyung as much as he wanted to himself. But I think he said something about how they needed a couple people to pull Donghae back because they were scared things were going too far." Hyukshin shrugs towards the end.

Kim Bum let's out another airy laugh, then looks at me.

"What do you have to say about Donghae's behavior?" Hyungjoo and Hyukshin look at me too, as if they forgot I was here.

I shrug, what do they expect me to say?

"Does he normally go on rampages?" Hyukshin asks curiously.

"Nope. Well... Not any where he actually beats them to a pulp." I answer, laughing a little, recalling the memory of Henry and Donghae destroying Henry's apartment.

They chuckle.

"Cool." Hyukshin smiles, "I'm glad I never got on his bad side."

"Me too. I'd like to keep my face." Hyungjoo laughs, "Too bad for Junhyung, had to learn the hard way" then all three of them burst into laughter, like they had an inside joke.

 

 

                They laugh for a good five minutes, unfortunately for me, I don't get anything what's so funny >.< suddenly, Kim Bum sits up straight and puts his phone to his ear.

 

"Yeah?" He answers, the other two laughing idiots quiet down immediately.

"So what time now? ... Okay. But what's happening with Do-" he stops speaking, probably being interrupted by the other person on the line.

"... Oh... I see... So everything's for real now? Right now? ... Mm. Got it. Even if she can't, can I-?" he sighs again, impatient with the interruptions.

"Good, because I'm not gonna ditch him. You leaving now? ... Yeah. Bye." Kim Bum hangs up, his lips pressed in a straight line.

"So... ? Who was it? Seunghyun hyung?" Hyungjoo asks, curious.

"Yep. He says we should go back to his dad's house in about four hours."

"Oh. What about ... " Hyukshin half asks, looking towards me at the end. They are looking at me, but referring to Donghae, I can tell.

"Can I get the bill please?" Kim Bum calls the waitress, ignoring the question. He looks at me and smiles his usual smile, letting me know everything's gonna be okay. I wonder when he's gonna stop trying to tell me that.