Sometimes I Hate how Laughter is Contagious >.

Stupid You,

Gaheun's POV:
 

 

“Gaheun, I know it's what girls do and all, but crying just isn't going to help anything." Kim Bum says, trying to comfort me. He's failing miserably if you ask me.

He’s sitting across from me on the bed, looking as if he wants as much space between us as possible. I can tell he doesn't handle tears well.

"Well... Why don't YOU try seeing the person you care about drive away? Not even knowing how they are, if they're okay. YOU try being held captive in a room in a random corner of a mansion!" I almost yell, in the middle of sobs.   Okay, I know the last part was random, but it just came out. He notices the outburst at the end, and just laughs. He tries to hide it at first, but gives in.

"Shut up! It's not fun-ny!" I say, my voice cracking because of my tears. This just makes him laugh even more. My tears stop, and is replaced with anger.

"SHUT UP!" I almost growl. He just continues to laugh. Now he's hysterical. In my anger, I punch him with all my might.

"hahahahahaha-OW!! ... Hahahahaha!!" My anger disappears instantly, his expression was priceless. Now I can't help but laugh. Suddenly, two bodies fall into my room; they must have been eavesdropping by leaning on the door. The two people fell on top of each other. Kim Bum stops laughing immediately, and snaps out of his earlier hysteria. He stares in the direction of the thud.

"Ow... Hyukshin, get off of me... We're friends but this is too close..." It was Hyungjoo.

"... My face hurts... Your shoulder is so bony!!!!" Hyukshin whines. Immediately, Kim Bum starts to laugh again. I swear, sometimes I hate how laughter is contagious. I can’t help but laugh along with him.

 

Hyukshin and Hyungjoo immediately stand up, backs completely straight, looking embarrassed.

"Uh... We were... Just..." they try to explain. To be honest, I don't really care that they were eavesdropping; I wouldn't have been able to do anything but laugh anyways.

"Oh yeah, payback." Kim Bum says suddenly, sounding serious. I look at him, with wide eyes. Oh no. He begins to tickle me,

"Ah! No! Why?! No! Hahahahaha- stop it- hahaha- NOW!" I shout loudly as I kick him.

"OW!" Kim Bum shouts again, I got him on the thigh.

"Oooooh... Bummie's gettin beat up by a girl!" the other two say, sounding like little boys.

"Yah! I'll show you," he says, and he grabs the iPod off of the drawer and chucks it in their direction.

"Ah!" Hyukshin squeals like a girl.

"Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!" Kim Bum, Hyungjoo and I laugh in unison.

"Look! Hyukshin's finally showing his inner feminine side! Hahaha" Hyungjoo laughs, shaking.

A book flies towards Hyungjoo and hits him right on the chest, knocking him back, he almost falls. Okay, I'm not gonna lie,I threw the book. But hey! What's wrong with being feminine?! ist!

"Ooh... Good shot." Kim Bum laughs again.

"Oooooooh... Look who's getting beat up by a girl now!" Hyukshin says, mimicking Hyungjoo's earlier tone.

 

                The two get into an argument about masculinity, and who's stronger. Five seconds after they argue, Kim Bum hands an object to me, then whispers

"Go for his chest," I threw the object. Only after it hit him, I realized it was an alarm clock.

"OWWW!!!" Hyukshin shrieks, again really high pitched, almost like a squeal. This sets everyone off edge: we all laugh hysterically.

                Hyukshin, partially angry partially embarrassed, retaliates by shoving Hyungjoo. We're all still laughing as Hyungjoo shoves him back. This time he shoves him so hard that the two fall over, disappearing from our view.

Tears are starting to blur up my vision, I'm laughing too hard. Although Kim Bum and I can't see the two, we can hear punches and kicks, along with "ah!"s and "ow!"s from the two of them. It sounds really funny, Hyukshin's little screams just knock me out. I laugh so hard my stomach hurts. I fall over onto Kim Bum's arm, and for some reason, begin slapping him. I'm not mad, but it sort of feels like it's relieving the pressure of my laughs. I look over to Kim Bum, making sure he won't try to get 'payback' again, and know immediately that he won't. He's laughing just as hard as I am, and his eyes have disappeared, all you can see are crescents where they're supposed to be. He's almost laughing so hard to the point where you can't hear any sound.

                Actually, now that I think about it, why is this even so funny? The ruckus from the floor quiets down, but Hyungjoo's and Hyukshin's laughter still rages. We laugh like this for a good 20 minutes, unmoving, just laughing. It's sort of dumb, and doesn't make any sense, but I blame it all on the fact that laughter is contagious.

 

~~~

Just thought i'd add this chapter to lighten up the mood a little :P Hope you enjoy!! :)

I'll try to update ASAP!!

                                     - Bebexoxo