They're SOOOO CUTE!!!

Stupid You,

 

 

 

"So... Where are we going?"   I ask after we walk down a block.

                Why are we walking so fast?  Wait.    I look down at my arm, and see that he’s still dragging me by the wrist.   Huh, that explains a lot.   I try to gently tug my arm free from his grasp. He realizes my action and let’s go. He clears his throat immediately afterwards, pursing his lips while scratching his head.  I guess he must have forgotten he was holding onto my arm. Well I forgot too, haha.

 

"Ahem... Let's just get some dinner...?"   He sort of asks, his tone getting higher towards the end.

"Haha, I thought  you  made a plan"

"I did! It's just... Maybe I didn't think it through fully"  He mumbles, lips still pursed.

"Hmm? Why? What did you wanna do?"   Maybe he's still a little flustered because I pulled my hand away. That’s so cute, haha.

"I thought we could ..."   He trails off, mumbling the rest too quietly to be heard.

"Uhh... What?"

He stops walking, and nods his head once to the window in front of us.

"AWW!! They're so cute!"

 

 

                We walk into the dog playroom, to see SO many puppies and dogs walking, running, sleeping, fighting... All so adorable!

 

"So you like dogs?" Donghae asks,smiling.

"YES! I LOVE them!"  I say as I run to chase after three tiny Samoyed puppies.

 

                Donghae laughs at me, but I don't care. I NEED TO PET THOSE PUPPIES!   Apparently Donghae knows the owner of the daycare; he says he visited a lot before. We end up sitting on the floor, letting dogs and puppies crowd and crawl on us.

 

"Wow, I never knew they had puppy daycares here" I say, gently hugging one.

"They don't have them in Canada?"  He asks, sounding a little surprised.

"Mmm... I've only seen one. And people weren't allowed to walk in and play with the dogs."     Bummer, I would’ve lived at the daycare if they did though.

"Oh... Haha, I don't think we're supposed to either"   He replies, chuckling.

"Oh... Well, I'm glad I came with you then,"    I love animals in general, and being able to play with these dogs was so much fun. Don’t laugh or judge me, but I might be one of those dog kissers… (You’re probably judging right now, I can feel it :/)

Donghae smiles, looking really shy.  Wow. There's the little kid in him again, that's so...

"Oh.My.Gosh. Please don't tell me-"   Cannot be happening, cannot be happening…it is…isn’t it? Crap. Of course it is.    Donghae bursts out laughing, and even falls over. And there he goes, ruining his sweet, kiddish image... Again.  By being a jerk,  well he’s not really being a jerk… but it’s not nice that he’s laughing at my misfortune!

 

                I sit still, not moving a muscle. I don't even wanna look down, because... I sort of wanna pretend that didn't just happen. The little Pomeranian scurries away, probably because it knew it was gonna be in trouble.  Do I look like a fire hydrant? Do I look like a nice place to pee?

 

                Donghae continues to laugh. I swear, right now he would be the best gif for ‘ROFL’. No joke. I just sigh, and go to the washroom, I should at least TRY to clean off the... Pee. Ugh... Gross.  Even after I rinsed my shirt for 10 minutes, there’s still a stain. Great. What am I gonna do now?  Just as that though crosses my mind, I hear a knock on the door,

 

"Gaheun, I'm leaving my sweater by the door. I'm going to put the dogs back in their pens now."   The sound of his footsteps quickly disappears.

 

                I throw out my tank top, No point in keeping it anymore. I put on the hoodie, pulling it over my head.  It's big, obviously, but not like I was swimming in it, it covers my shorts fully though.  It sort of looks like... I'm not wearing any pants. Woohoo. That's  exactly  what I want to look like in public...hmph.

 

 

                I reluctantly leave the bathroom, and go back to the playroom to see Donghae sitting on a cushion, staring into space. I immediately notice his arms; they were slightly bruised and had lines of scabs on them.  That must have been from the other night.  He turns his head as I come in, and just stares... Again.  What is it with him and staring   Well... I guess maybe this time is an okay time since…

 

"I'm wearing shorts underneath. I swear."  I say, hoping he’s not thinking otherwise.

He just laughs quietly, and nods,  "I believe you. Let's go"

And we leave the doggy daycare. Next stop? …

I don't know, he won't tell me. Dummie.