Moments To Remember (I)

Stupid You,

 

 

                Helloo readers! :) I've decided to change up the format of the story for a bit; instead of having a long chapter of each event that happens. I will have two chapters of random events that happen between the characters over a period of time. I hope you don't mind this change, I just thought it'd be easier to read this way!
Events will happen in distinctly separated paragraphs! (~~~ indicates a new day/event!!!)

 

                Bebexoxo

 

~~~

 

 

"Gaheun, I'm bored."   Donghae pouts as he sits on a stool by the front counter.

"Then go out and do something! Nobody forced you to stay with me at work, you know. “   I reply, slightly annoyed by the thousandth time he said this.  He doesn’t say anything and just pouts,  looking down to the ground, mumbling something inaudible.

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you..."  I say quietly, feeling slightly guilty about snapping at him.  He mumbles again, slightly louder than the first time.

"What?"    Why is he so quiet now?

"I SAID THAT I WANTED TO BE WITH YOU, SO I DON'T WANNA LEAVE!"     He yells.

"Oh...”     What can I say to that? Thank you? Nah...

"Hahahahahaha, YOU'RE BLUSHING!"   He exclaims, clearly amused.

"NO! It just got warm in here... That's all"    Bad lie I know, I at cover ups.

"Hahaha, warm because you're  BLUSHING!"   I’m SO  glad nobody is in the café, he’s getting loud again...  I’m embarrassed enough with just him, if there were other people around... I’d probably die.

"Pfft..."   Is all I say

"Haha, well I'm not bored anymore."    He smiles happily like a little child, he’s even swinging his legs while sitting on the stool.

"Why?"    He’s so random, that weirdo.

"Because I can just make you blush again! It's so much fun"      Oh goodness, I can only tell how fun that's gonna be.

 

...

...

 

"... Hey Gaheun,"

"What now? ”  I ask, annoyed.

"You are sooooosoooso ... gorgeous."   My face begins to warm again. What an idiot, saying it in English too.

"Ahahahahahahahahaha - Ow,"   He laughs happily until I punch him, but he only stopped laughing for a second .

 

 

~~~

 

 

"Jami wa jami wa
I jiteun nunmul kkeute kkeuchi wa...
Nae bang changmun bakk, gwanshim bakk
Deung dollin chaero myeochil bam iga ni gieogi,"

 

                Donghae sings as Henry plays the guitar, the four of us sitting on Henry's living room floor (Kyuhyun stopped singing a while ago, and brought out his laptop to play video games instead). All three of them have AMAZING voices!!!   Kyuhyun’s voice is soo…meltworthy?  Is that a word?... oh well, it is now.    But my mouth dropped open when Donghae began to sing, his voice is so soft... and sweet;  the complete opposite of his 'talking' voice.  I sit there, staring at the oddity of it.

 

"Gaheun, you okay?"  Donghae stops singing and asks, concerned.   Why’d he stop?

"Yeah... You sing really well!!! I mean REALLY well"    He smiles shyly and looks away from me.  Aww... His cute side again.

"Hyung, maybe you should sing to her more often, instead of irritating all the time."   Henry jokes. Kyuhyun chuckles quietly in the background. Who knew Kyuhyun was even  paying attention to us still.

"OW!"   Henry exclaims, as he was hit in the face by a pillow thrown by Donghae.    I laugh, but then  I was hit by a pillow. Wow, real mature guys.  I throw one back at Henry, to retaliate.

"Hey! I didn't throw the pillow at you, Donghae did!"  He whines, and gets revenge by throwing one at me, and then one at Donghae.

 

 

 

                 They begin to hurl pillows at each other, and are even starting to get up and stand to protect themselves... And find more ammo while they’re at it.  Kyuhyun just sighs and shakes his head, picking up his laptop and quietly leaves the living room, going back into his bedroom.   WOAH!  A pillow JUST missed my head; I quickly get up and speed walk to Kyuhyun's room. That living room is a war ground now, I'm pretty sure they're just playing... But just to be sure, I'll stay in here.  *CRASH*   uh oh. I'm DEFINITELY not going out there now, something shattered and they're STILL battling it out. I look over to Kyuhyun, who is sitting on the floor, cross legged with his laptop in his lap.

 

"I took out another laptop for you, in case you wanna  game or surf online or something."   He tells me, not looking away from his screen. There was another  laptop in front of him, already opened, the screen facing me.  Well, he’s really considerate, I think to myself.  I sit down, and begin playing my game.

"... What are you playing? "  I hear from behind me. I turn, and Kyuhyun is right behind me, leaning close to my shoulder to see the screen, looking confused. I jump a little, I didn’t even notice that he moved.

"... It's... Tetris..."   I answer after I recover from my little heart attack.

"What's that? What's the point of the game?"   He asks, intrigued.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TETRIS IS?!"   Who doesn't know what TETRIS is!?   He nods no, still waiting for me to answer.

"Oh my gosh... And you call yourself a gamer..." I say as I teach him how to play.

 

 

~~~ 

 

 

"Do none of your friends have girlfriends?"   I randomly ask Donghae one day.

"... Nope."   He answers, his eyes closed while lying on the grass.

"How come you guys don't have any friends that are girls?"   I ask randomly.  It's always made me think, they don't seem to have any female... Anythings.  No girlfriends, no girl acquaintances, no friends that are girls. It's weird; I doubt any one of them would have trouble getting girls...

"We're not supposed to. But I decided that you're too special to be overlooked."   He replies, as if he was talking about the weather. I don't say a word.  After a couple more seconds, his crooked smile appears, and he opens one eye to look at me. I give him a  'did you really just say that?'  look, raising my eyebrows. He just chuckles to himself and closes his eye again. I sigh, what a dummie… always so oddly cheesy. Haha.

"Even if you don't believe me, it’s true."   He says smiling.

I was about to ask why it wasn't allowed, but I kept it to myself.

 

 

~~~