"I'm JUST a VICTIM!!!"

Stupid You,

Seunghyun's POV:

 

Just go back to your house, I'm sure you can Gaheun the moral support she needs. Sure, father probably just wanted me to get out of his sight, out of his way. Is the revenge he feels really for Minkyung? For me?

 

                I drive in to the driveway, and sit to relax a bit. Huh?... The lights are off. Oh no. Did something happen while I was gone?

 

                I quickly slam open the front door, turn on the light and slam it closed behind me. Within that same instant,

"HYUNG!!" shouted a choir of guys' voices.

I look around, and find Kim Bum, Hyungjoo and Hyukshin huddling behind me. What happened?

"Where's Gaheun?!"

When I ask this, Gaheun slides into our view, with an inflatable hammer in her hand.

"YOU GUYS SAID I COULD!! Now come out!" she points at us with her hammer. What's happening?

"I didn't think you would've hit us with so much force!" Kim Bum shouts back, scared while popping his head up from my left shoulder.

"And you're enjoying it too much!! I'm scared!!" Hyukshin whines as he pops up from behind my right shoulder.

"I'm JUST a VICTIM!!!" Hyungjoo shouts as he pops out, peeping his head from behind my side, under his arm.

Gaheun drops her arm to her side, making an annoyed face.

"You guys gave her a weapon?... And let her attack you?"   Are they dumb? Without even having to challenge her, I know she can be ferocious.

"Kim Bum Hyung." Hyungjoo and Hyukshin say accusingly.

"It seemed like a good idea at the time...oh, actually..."

"Huh...? What is it?" I ask, turning my head to look back at him. Before I can get a glimpse of them, their hands me forward towards the menace.

"It's his turn, GET HIM FIRST!!!" the three of them yell, pushing me to help them get a head start to run away. Those traitors. I look to my fate, and her smile was something of evil. She swings the hammer with her one hand, I'm not gonna lie. I was scared.

*Squeak* Ow.

 

 

Gaheun's POV:

 

 

"OW!!!!" Seunghyun growls after I punch him with my actual fist.

"You ruined my fun." I mutter, it's true. After the first five hits he had no reaction anymore. He takes the hammer from the floor and puts it on the couch beside him.

"You done now? Good. Let's have a rematch in chess now."

"No."

"Why?!"

"Because I beat you 5 times in a row already" I say, crossing my arms at my chest. He makes face,

"No need to rub it in, Miss." he says reluctantly.

"... Is it safe to... Come in now?..." Hyungjoo asks hesitantly, the three of the guys were peeking out from behind the wall, one head on top of another.

"Yep. She's all fired out." Seunghyun encourages them to come out.

"That's what you think," I mutter a little irritatedly. My happy mood was just ruined. Hyungjoo, Kim Bum, and Hyukshin walk into the room, in a line, and sit on the couch across from Seunghyun. It was quite a funny sight, I have to admit. Hyukshin's eyes are WIDE open, sitting up super straight. Kim Bum looks tired, his eyes droopy. Hyungjoo just looks uncomfortable, his lips weren't smiling or frowning, he just looks... Awkward.

"What did you do to them?..." Seunghyun asks, a little worried.

"They suggested we play the game." I answer, shrugging.

"Who got caught first guys? I know it wasn't me. Thank goodness for that." Kim Bum asks curiously, looking a little less tired.

"Not me..." Hyukshin answers, a little spaced out. Then, the two of them look to Hyungjoo.

"Kim Bum Hyung, you just hate me." he says lifelessly. Kim Bum and Hyukshin giggle a little.

"Where did you even hide? And why didn't you run? I heard the squeaking going at it nonstop for at least 2 minutes." Hyukshin asks.

"I couldn't move. The space was too cramped for me to begin with" Hyungjoo answers, again, lifelessly.

"Where...?"

"Under the shelf of the linen closet."

"How did you even fit?!" Kim Bum asks, really confused.

"I. Don't. Know."

The four guys laugh, and I join in eventually. After a few minutes everyone just sighs, letting out all the uncomfortable air.  I sit down on the couch beside Seunghyun. *Squeeeeaaaak* Oops. Sat on the weapon.

                When the hammer squeaked, the victims had the most priceless reactions. Hyukshin's eyes widened again, his back straightened and his eyes looked like they were wandering to quickly plan an escape route. Kim Bum shivered and quietly murmured "ugh..." then shivered again, shaking his head; he was probably regretting his idea of violence for relief. I swear, as I sat down, I heard Hyungjoo let out a little "eep!"

"Well, I for one, am glad I wasn't here." Seunghyun sighs cheerfully, getting death glares from the three across from them.

"Well... What do we do now Hyung?" Hyungjoo asks Seunghyun.

"I have to talk to you guys, but Gaheun has to sleep."

"What? Why?"

"...Because... It's... Bedtime... Yeah." Seunghyun answers.

"Uhh..."

"Just go!! You need sleep! I bet you used a lot of energy attacking all three of them!" he laughs.

"But-"
 
 

"Okay! Time for bed!"
"C'mon, time for bed! Gogogo! Brush your teeth, floss, go to the washroom, and then its sleep time!"
"... Are you serious? You expect me to sleep after that?"
"... Okay, good point. But go brush and stuff at least first."
"... Fine, but only because I WANT to"
"Yes, of course..."
 
 

                Donghae.That seems like it happened years ago. It should be a happy memory, shouldn't it? But why is it that I feel like crying now?...

 

"Gaheun? You okay?" Seunghyun asks, sounding concerned.

"huh?... Oh yeah. I am tired. Night." I reply as I walk to my room.

 

                I sit on my bed, thinking of the good memories. How long has it been since then? How long has it been since Donghae and I laughed together?... How long have I been here?... I don't realize my tears until I see them make wet marks on my blanket.

                Donghae, how are you? Are you okay? He is. He has to be. Donghae, will we ever have memories like those again?... I begin to sob, I try to be as quiet as I can, the last thing I need is for one of the guys to come in.