{Chapter 9 – Girlfriend...} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Lucy Rose - Bikes}

------------------------------------------

Suri didn’t actually have a lot of stuff, just her clothes, books, personal belongings. All her things were stuffed in 2 big duffle bags, which were clothes and 2 office boxes filled with books and some other things.

Kris was surprised at the small amount of things she has, but he didn’t mind it. If you were to compare how much junk Kris’s girlfriend and Suri has, Kris’s girlfriend would definitely win.

But lucky for Kris, his girlfriend doesn’t actually live with him. She isn’t the move-in type of girl though Kris almost begged her to, but then decided not to.

Suri stretched her arms and yawned ‘That was the best sleep I’ve ever had in a long time.’ She smiled and stops almost immediately.

She looks around the room, the space was bigger than her apartment, the bed she’s on wouldn’t fit her former bedroom, and all the furniture in the room looked expensive.

‘Oh right! I’m living with Kris now.’ Suri sighed, she’s still wasn’t proud of her decision but it’s the only way to pay her father’s debts and to actually put an end to everyone from looking for her and send her off to the human trafficking business.

Suri climbed out from the bed and went into the bathroom for a shower. She came out feeling a little better than earlier.

Kris’s apartment is huge for a single guy, the apartment consists the living room, his office, his bedroom, the dining room, 2 guests’ room, and an open concept kitchen.

Suri left her room heading over to the kitchen, there was a small note on the kitchen island. It state “Don’t go in my office or my room. Eat whatever you want. I’ll pick you up later for lunch. And do not bring anyone over.”

‘Who would I bring over anyway? Maybe Luhan, but he doesn’t know anything at the moment.’ She places the note back on the island and look around the kitchen, just to familiarize herself.

After making herself a tuna sandwich, Suri spent her entire time in the living room watching TV and taking a nap. 

By the time it was noon, Kris being the man of his word came home to find Suri comfortably sleeping on the sofa.

He turned off the television and sit on the coffee table for a moment, he tilted his head, taking a good look at Suri’s sleeping feature.

‘She’s kind of pretty,’ jutting out his bottom lip and quickly clearing his throat before anything weird happen.

Suri jolted up from her nap, startled by the tall figure in front of her, placing her hand on her chest before pushing her hair away from her face “I’m sorry.”

Kris chuckled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter