{Chapter 26 – Concerned For Nothing} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Gabrielle Aplin - Salvation} :/

------------------------------------------------

Suri was about to go sleep but when she heard noises coming from the living room, she left her bed to see who it was.

And it’s no one other than Kris coming home drunk. Since Suri has nothing better to do on the day or night, she kind of kept herself busy worrying about him.

It was a foolish idea to do so, but she didn’t let her mind think it over first. Whatever happens let it happen, that’s what she said to herself lately.

“Oh my God! Kris!” Suri ran over to his side to stable his wobbly state “How many drinks have you had?” If someone was in their right state of mind, they could hear the sincerity and concerned loud and clear in her voice.

Kris groaned in annoyance, rolling his eyes as he pulled himself away from her. Once he let go of Suri’s hands, he fell on the floor, laughing like a crazy man.

Suri sighed a little; she remembered this type of scene all too well. She supposed drunken man would and will always revolve around her, no matter how hard she tries to escape it.

“Oh, boy~ Come on, let’s get you cleaned up, and put you straight to bed.” She kneeled down to help him back up on his feet, but then only got pinned down on the floor.

“Don’t ing ask me where I went or who I was with or what did I do! It’s none of your business.” His hands on each side of Suri’s head pinning her against the cold floor.

Suri flinched at the tone Kris w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter