{Chapter 49 - Mood Swings} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------------------------------------------

[Suri's POV]

"Hey, I was just calling to let you know that your mom and grandmama is taking me out for some shopping for the baby" I called Kris's cellphone. Yes, he's back to work. Not because he wanted to, but because his employees needed him and I told him to go. 

Mama Wu was against it at first, but when I reasoned with her, she allowed him to. But, there's a limit of working time for him, which I can't argue with. His mom said when he's home, his phone must be switched off. And he must not be in front of a device, with me or without. Kris seems to agree to it, however, he's been busy lately and so he's on his phone and laptop almost 24/7. I'm not going to go hulk on him because I understand.

 "Okay, be careful. Love you." His words are also at times limited because of his work. I sighed silently, "Got it! Bye." I'm not going to return the affection if I'm going to mope about it. I have to be sincere to do so and saying so, but right now, I'm not. I ended the call and left the house. 

Both of the Wu ladies were excited for this shopping more than I do to be honest. "We are going to have so much fun." Mama Wu beamed. I managed to smile only because I don't think it would be fun, it would be exhaustion throughout the day because come one! I'm the one with the baby bump here. It's not that big yet, but it's visible, it's there.

Through the entire shopping, I don't know what kept me from being giddy and excited like both of my in-laws. I'm so uptight lately, I'd get grumpy and moody even thought I don't want myself to be, it'll just overpower my sense of thoughts, and sometimes Kris and I would fight over small things. I still blame my pregnancy hormones for it. 

"Uh, mom, can we call it a day?" I said slowly, trying not to kill her happiness. She gasped "Oh my! I'm sorry Suri, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter