{Chapter 28 – Agreements} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{NO BGM}

------------------------------------------------

“Ma’am, you can’t-” Lia tried to stop the iron lady from entering Kris’s office. Mrs. Wu shut the door on the poor girl’s face.

Kris shook his head while smirking at his mother’s entrance “Hello my dear mother.”

“Don’t you hello me!” She barked. Kris frowned slightly but still didn’t meet his mother’s fury gaze. “May I know why you’re here?”

The lady scoffed “I’m here because of this.” She smacked the cream colored C4 sized envelope on his desk.

Kris gave his mother and the envelope an odd look. “Open it and take it out.” She said in all seriousness.

He did as told, taking out the contents of the envelope, there were 6 pieces of photographs in A4 size of him and Nara together shopping around Hongdae.

His eyes widened, shocked, he went through all 6 of the pictures and go over them again to assure that he was seeing himself in the photos with Nara holding hands and smiling.

Those pictures were taken today; he had taken Nara out for shopping at Hongdae that morning. “You’re spying on me?” Kris said in an unbelievable-innocent-victimized tone.

“Oh please! Don’t act all innocent on me! How long has this been going on? How could you do this to Suri?” MeiLi folded her arms on her chest, disappointed of her son.

‘Think of something Kris! Think!’ He panicked slightly “I was at Hongdae to meet another client of mine, right after the meeting after I left the café, we both bumped into each other.”

“We already broke up when I met Suri, Ma. I just treated her to shopping as in me apologizing for the things I did to her, so I’m trying to make amends with her. I’m not getting back with her, I’m married to Suri, and I love Suri.” Kris sighed inwardly ‘Smooth Kris, very smooth.’

MeiLi didn’t look a bit convinced with his side of the story. She paced side to side in an elegance manner “Why am I feeling like you’re still lying to me?”

‘!’ He placed the pictures down on his desk and walk over to his mother “I’m not. I promise you that I’m not seeing Nara anymore.”

MeiLi rolled her eyes and took a seat on the couch that was placed in the middle of the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter