{Chapter 50 - Bad Feeling} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----------------------------------------------

[Suri's POV]

Another day, another shopping to do. I can't do this anymore! Even if it's only been 6 months, it feels like this baby is about to pop out any time soon. I know! I'm exaggerating, can't help it. 

"Su!" Grandma Wu called over from the baby crib section. I spun on my heel "Yes nai nai!" 

The elder one pointed at the baby crib in front of her with a smile on her face, she must've liked it to have such expression on her face. I walked over with Mama Wu to take a look at the crib. It looks beautiful, it's not too big or too small, just perfect. 

Kris was too busy to tag along, and I'm not about to be one of those tantrums-throwing pregnant ladies though we fought constantly every now and then which I don't even know how it happened in the first place. And I never confronted him about the call that he received from Nara because it wasn't worth. For all I know, she's probably trying to get back to him, so I pushed all that jealousy aside and kept shopping with both Mama and Grandma Wu. 

It was almost lunch that my tummy decided to make such weird noises, I laughed "Aww, my baby is hungry." Both the elders laughed at my antics. "Well, if both mother and child are hungry, then let's grab something to eat," Mama Wu said while Grandma Wu was busy talking to the staff of the shop about the crib she fell in love with. 

Before the ladies sent me home, I called Kris just to know if he wanted to eat something. We ended up fighting over the phone over the silliest thing, he lashed out, "I'm in a meeting Su, can't you call me back later." And I said, "This will just take a sec." He groaned in frustration "Fine, what?" 

"Do you want anything to eat? Want me to buy something?" The line went quiet for a moment before he exploded "You called me for that? Only? I have an important meeting that can secure a lot of employee's lives and our company, you called to ask if I want something? If I want something, I'll just te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter