{Chapter 42 – The Perfect Getaway} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Exo-K - Angel}

------------------------------------------------

Finally it was weekend, the start of a week holiday, Kris will be home the entire week, and everything was perfect that day.

Kris’s family had gone on a week holiday vacation to the Maldives. Originally, it was a whole family trip thing, but since Kris wanted Suri all for himself, he decided to stay the whole week holiday with her in Seoul and other places in S.K.

That morning of the first day of holiday, Kris took Suri out for a breakfast, then shopping afterwards. They had dinner at home (Kris cooked), they watched some latest movie online, and they ended the day cuddling on the bed and dozed off to sleep.

The next day, Kris surprised Suri with a trip for them to Jeju Island. Suri was excited, since she always wanted to go there after she saw a commercial played at some shop, advertising its beautiful beaches and area.

Both of them took the next flight in the afternoon, and arrived in Jeju around evening. An assigned driver was already there to picked them up and took them to the Kris’s private villa, which he said he used it only for summer and only his family members were allowed over.

His villa looked utterly expensive, the size was a bit small than the Wu’s mansion. The design of the house was in a modern layout, glass window everywhere, only curtains covering their privacy.

And obviously Kris would pay someone the amount of money to keep this place well organized, or else it’ll look like a haunted house.

Once the coupled reached to their destination, the driver and the housekeeper left the place. Kris had tipped them for their amazing work and told them to come back by the end of the week. Both of them listened carefully a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter