{Chapter 35 – Thank You}

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{NO BGM}

----------------------------------------------

Right after the meeting ended Kris wasted no time heading back to the hotel, plus he was famished, and he bet Suri was hungry too.

He had planned that he’d be back at the hotel at exact 12pm, which was an hour ago, but the meeting got dragged because his clients wasn’t satisfied with his contract, so he had made a deal with them that he’ll change this contract personally and get back to them the next day.

For now, all he wants to do is get back to the hotel and take Suri out for lunch, and hoped that she wouldn’t get upset for him being late.

A moment later, when he arrived at the hotel, he went straight to his room, slightly hoping that his wife was sleeping.

At the thought of calling Suri his wife suddenly gave him the chills down his spine. He stared into nothing, foolishly smiling like a man in love (probably already is)

Kris didn’t knock on the room, he slide in his key card, when the door gave him the green light, he quietly yet gently pushed the door open and found Suri asleep comfortably on the King sized bed.

A smile slowly made its way on his lips, Kris untie his tie and got himself freshened up before heading out again.

Once he was ready, he woke Suri up. He didn’t want to at first, but since he was hungry and Suri was as well, he didn’t want to wait any longer.

Suri hummed hoarsely at the soothing touch that moved up and down her arm, she was still in her asleep state and her mind weren’t fully conscious of her surroundings. Suddenly she jolted up straight on the bed, looking alarmed and frightened as usual.

Kris took a quick step away from the bed “Suri, it’s me.” He said in his calmest voice. When Suri realized that she had taken a sudden out stationed trip with Kris, she relaxed.

“I’m sorry~” She exhaled, gently running both her hands down her face, cupping and nose together. She closed her eyes, trying to steady her breaths “I’m so sorry.”

Kris carefully took a seat on the bed, in front of the girl and gently rubbed her arm again “It’s okay~ You’re getting through it well this time.”

The room turned quiet for a moment, Kris sighed inwardly “I know this may not be the best time for me to tell you this, but since I want you to get better, I’ll tell you.”

Suri straighten back her posture, setting her arms down on her crossed legs, secretly feeling anxious.

Kris sighed again, closing his eyes before he spoke. “The guy who-” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter