{Chapter 16 – Yes} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Amy Stroup - Falling} :/

-------------------------------------------------

As soon as Suri was done with her shower, a rap of knocks rung throughout her room. Suri opened it only to find Kris standing there with two branded looking shopping bags on his hand.

“Wait, let me put something on.” Suri was only in the towel, covering her torso up to her knees. “No need, I’ve seen other women with towels before, so I’m immune to it.” He brags and pushed through the door.

Suri scrunched her nose in annoyance, grabbing the fleece blanket that was laid near her and wrapped it around her shoulders.

“You’re no gentleman at all.” Kris shrugged carelessly at the statement “Here, a dress and shoes.” He places the shopping bags on the bed, then casually taking a seat on it as if he was told to.

Suri glared at him, burning her gaze through his thick skull. “You don’t have to glare at me; a thank you is enough and put it on quickly.” He ordered.

“Can’t I wear what I already have?” Suri pointed at the closet filled with her own clothes. Kris snort “No way! We’re going for a formal family dinner, not some weekend friendly dinner.”

Suri rolled her eyes, snatching the bags off of her bed and head into the bathroom to change.

She quickly slid on the soft pink dress that Greek goddesses would wear, the sleeves were in soft waves that fall beautifully covering her shoulders, there was serious beading and embroidery in the middle of the dress and the shoulders, and the length of the dress reached perfectly to her toes.

Suri took the shoe box out of the shopping bag, setting it on the marble bathroom sink top, taking off the lid and found a breathtaking white laced cream flats; she puts in on and took a look at her reflection in the mirror. One thing she has to admit is that she looks so different. (Dress | Shoes)

Before walking out of the bathroom, Suri took couple of deep breaths. Once she was out, she found Kris dressed in full black sharp looking suit, black linen shirt in the inside wearing it with a black skinny tie around his neck. To top it all off, his hair was messily combed to his left side.

He looks breathtakingly handsome. Suri had to sigh silently, she knew what she was doing and she hated it, yet her heart melted is some sort of ways. Unable to explain it at the moment, she pushed the thoughts aside.

The moment Kris saw Suri walked out of the bathroom, he immediately stop whatever he’s doing and his eyes soften at the sight.

Suri was a born walking beauty; he almost admitted that Nara looks nothing compared to this girl in front of him.

That dress did justice on her petite, curvy body that he saw; no one can pull this look off, not even the fashionista Nara who changes her wardrobe almost every day.

All Suri needs now is light-natural makeup on her face, some soft curls at the end of her hair and she’s good to go.

Suri cleared , looking in every direction without meeting the devil’s eyes “Are you sure we’re only going to a family dinner? This looks over the top.”

Kris chuckled “I’m positively sure.” He his heels to leave Suri alone to get on her makeup or hair, but turned back around to compliment her “You look beautiful.” and professionally stalked off.

Suri blushed crimson at his flattering comments and quickly start on her makeup and ended with tying her hair into a messy bun with loose tendrils of hair on each side of her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter