{Chapter 68 - Planning a Wedding} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------------------------------------------

Saying let's plan a wedding is easier said than done, but doing it, was as hard as answering an examination question (without even studying it, of course) 

So, here I am, planning a wedding with Vicky, and to add more stress! I'm her maid of honor. How did that happened? 

Well, this is how it actually happened. 

 

 

 

 

It was about a week ago when Mrs. Wu and Grandma Wu had taken both Vicky and I out for lunch, we were talking about how both Luhan and Vicky met, what happened in New York, blah blah blah. Then, when the mood got a little serious, Vicky gasped excitedly and dropped the bomb on me "I want you to be my maid of honor." And squeal like a fan girl. I froze instantly. I wanted to turn down the offer, but that girl was as stubborn as a mule. 

And now, again, I repeat. Here I am, planning a wedding. Shoot me now! 

"Suri! Did I say I wanted a rose instead of the orchids?" Vicky walked through the backyard. They decided to get married here, in the Wu's backyard. This backyard was spacious enough to invite the entire circus if they wanted to. 

My eyes widened, "What? I thought you said orchids?" Oh, and they're getting married within 3 days. Great! 

"No, silly! I said rose. Oh well, I must've forgotten to notify you." 

I nodded my head slowly "What happens to these orchids then?" 

Vicky smiled at me before walking away. What was that supposed to mean? I look at everyone who was busy doing their own thing while scratching my head. Help! Anyone? 

Not far from me, I heard a clear chuckle that belonged to Luhan. He approached me, arms folded against his chest while shaking his head with such amused in his eyes. I glared at him, enough to shut him up. 

"Send them back." 

"What?" 

He nodded his head toward the bouquet of flowers stacked in front of me, "Send them back, and get the roses. That's what she meant."

I narrowed my eyes "How do you know what she meant by that suspicious smile of hers?"  

"Su, I lived with her in New York. That's how she communicates with people when she's stress or moody." The way he shrugged his shoulders looked as if he was already married to her and was used to all of her behaviors. It's really sweet actually, and I envy them. 

I nodded whilst staring at the orchids, "All right. Thank you." Luhan left me to get started with a new order. I sighed to myself, this was one of the reasons why I let Grandma and Mrs. Wu managed my wedding while I locked myself up in a room. 

When a bride run their own wedding, they get scary. And I'm frightened of Vicky right now. But honestly, I'm really happy for both her and Luhan. Both of them really do deserve each other. 

"Need help?" 

I jumped, accidentally dropping my clipboard. It was only Kris. I sighed, yet again. My mind must've drifted away somewhere to have not noticed anyone near me. 

He chuckled at my clumsiness. I stared at him for a moment before I asked, "What are you doing here?" 

Kris looked around the backyard and back at me "To check on Adam and you. How are you?" 

We hadn't gone on any date lately since planning this wedding had taken most of my time away from Adam and Kris. But, Kris had taken care of Adam very well that I didn't even have time to thank him.

"I'm fine." I forced a smile.

He shook his head "You're not. I can clearly see that."

I sighed "Okay, I'm not fine. I'm stress because I want to make her wedding perfect." I paused "Better than mine, actually."  

"Hey, our wedding was amazing," He smiled. 

I narrowed my eyes, mentally stabbing him in my head "Really? Which part was it, that it was amazing?" 

Kris nodded his head when he realized that there was nothing amazing about our wedding. "Our wedding was nothing but a lie, and you know it too." I heaved a sigh. I didn't want to this, but I was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter