{Chapter 36 – Kiss}(E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{NO BGM}

------------------------------------------------

As soon as the lunch ended, Suri wanted nothing more but to go back to the hotel and bury herself under those thick blanket, comforting her with its softness like clouds.

“Suri, I-”

Suri shook her head with a weak chuckle “I’m fine, and full. Thank you so much for the lunch. And I’m still tired, so just send me back to the hotel and you can go out with your friends.”

Kris sighed, couldn’t trust himself to say something else. He complied unquestioningly at her request and took her back to the hotel.

The room was perfect for a newlywed couples or just couples in general, and since the hotel’s presidential suites were all booked, they had to give Kris this room, it was still big and spacious. So Kris had asked for a room with a King sized bed.

Though the bed and the room were big, it doesn’t mean that their situation would ease down any time soon. Therefore, Kris has decided to leave the girl in the as asked and head out to meet his Italian friends, who’s just about as rich as him.

Suri just nodded her head in silent when Kris told her that he was going out. She changed her attire to her rabbit patterned pajamas.

She was about to get on the bed, but halted when the bell rang. Suri looked out from the peephole and there was the hotel room service with their cart. Suri opened the door to tell him that he got the wrong room.

“Mrs. Wu, your husband called in to deliver you these.” He pointed at the food on the cart. There was chocolate waffle, delicious looking sandwich, and a cup of hot chocolate.

Suri’s heart softened at the sight “Thank you.” She smiled and let him pushed the cart inside the room. Suri was about to tip the man, but he said Kris had already tipped him earlier.

Once the room was quiet again, she stared at the food on the cart as she sat on the end of the bed, folding her legs underneath one another.

‘Why is he so complicated?’ She sighed, turning on the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter