{Chapter 23 – Wedding} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BMG: Travis Garland - Heart Speaks First & Jason Walker - Everybody Lies}

   

Get yo tissues out if needed :D

-------------------------------------------------

After the slip up with Luhan hours ago, Suri forced herself to sleep with an empty stomach. She had told herself that she can eat in the morning, which she did.

“Su~” Grandma Wu snapped her fingers in front of Suri’s eyes, trying to pull the girl’s mind back to earth.

Suri stuttered “Yeah!” adjusting her eyes to the sight in front of her, the wedding dress was hung next to the full-length mirror.

“Go and have your shower now, so you can start getting ready after you’ve freshened up,” Grandma Wu instructed. Suri nodded her head, putting her plate of pancakes aside and headed for the bathroom.

Once she got out of the bathroom, every stylist was there. The ladies from the hairstyling department down to the makeup artist, all crowded in one big room.

“Ladies! Let’s get this princess a mind blowing make over now.” Mark said the friendly gay hair stylist Suri met at the saloon spoke.

Suri chuckled at Mark’s sassy attitude. “Come, sit here and I’ll do your hair first,” Mark said, smiling calmly. Suri's hair was curled loosely; then the curls were pinned into a messy bun, and the last touch was adding little flowers as accessories and plain veil attached just at the back of the hair. (Hair w/ Veil)

Once the hair was done, everyone moved on to the makeup. They gave her the natural-slash-not so over the top makeup, it looked as if she didn’t wear anything on her face but she looked beautiful.

After all, that chaos, MeiLi, and Grandma Wu helped Suri get into her dress. It was a vintage lace dress. The dress has a Cinderella-like flow to it, from her the top of her chest to her shoulders and arms were covered only in lace. And she slipped on the cream-pearly colored heels that's not too high or short for her, just perfect. (Dress | Shoes) 

  

It was the absolute dream dress for Suri. She always imagined owning the dress one day, but that day was today. She could sleep in the dress if she wants to.

“Kris is going to lose his mind once he sees you in this! Trust me!” Grandma Wu giggled mischievously.

Kris’s mother shook her head disapprovingly “That was inappropriate, and I’ll pretend I didn’t hear anything.”

Suri chuckled at these ladies antics, she never gets tired of them, and she really loved them dearly, though she had to remind herself every now and then that this marriage is just a sham, and that once she and Kris get a divorce, none of these people will remember her.

“You guys are going to have beautiful kids together, no doubt about that.” Grandma Wu grinned. Kris’s mother couldn’t take this anymore, she sighed out loud “Okay! That’s it! Let’s go mama!”

Suri was left alone in the room, her cheeks were redder from all the makeup and her natural blush after what Grandma Wu said.

“Kids?” She asked herself “We will never have them.” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter