{Chapter 14 – Sandwich} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: J Rabbit - Round & Round}

--------------------------------------------------

“Where were you?” Kris’s voice boomed that echoed throughout the entrance, he was leaning against the wall, his other hand holding a glass of water.

Suri ruffled her medium-long hair after untangling it from the hair tie “Traffic.” She lied; she wasn’t going to tell him that she was out with Luhan, his half-brother, and spilling out everything from A to Z.

Luhan had listened to everything including Suri’s side of the story, but he still hated the idea and said there were many other ways to solve the problem.

He was furious that she didn’t tell him anything about the recent debt her father had caused from his never ending gambling and bets.

No one knew about it yet though, not even Kris, and that was until Luhan pushed her to tell him “This is not right Suri, you don’t have to do this. Please back out now and we’ll solve this together.” He said, sounded almost as if he was begging.

If you were there to witness the sight, you’d feel bad for the guy. Suri sighed “I can’t Luhan, I know it sounded and look wrong, but this is the only thing that can help me escape from those people that wants to sell me off.”

“I’m scared Luhan! I’m tired of living in fear, I don’t sleep at night and I barely go out of the house, only for work. I don’t have anyone else I can turn to. As soon as all the debts are clear, Kris will divorce me, and we’ll go our separate ways.” Suri nodding her head slowly, assuring herself of her plan.

Kris coughed, clearing his throat making Suri focus her attention to him “You should’ve called me.”

She raised an eyebrow at him, surprised “I didn’t know that I have to…” Kris rolled his eyes “Whatever, you don’t have to. Next time, just tell me in advance.” sourly walking over to his office.

“Weird guy.” lightly shaking her head before going to her room.

It was an hour later after Suri had taken a warm shower, her stomach grumbles implying that it’s hungry. Suri dried her hair with the towel one last time and head out to the kitchen in her set of pajamas.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter