{Chapter 33 – Kindness}

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Taylor Swift - Everything Has Changed | AKMU - Galaxy}

  

------------------------------------------------

Suri turned to her side on the bed, still deeply asleep. Suddenly she was loudly awakened by the ringtone of her phone. The phone rang until she finally answered the call.

“What?!” She growled.

Kris smirked “Hello to you too smurf! What’s with the moodiness?” He poked fun at her height the moment they were comfortable with each other.

Suri called Kris giant and Kris called her smurf. Don’t they just look adorable with each other? They just get friendly and friendlier as the days go by.

“Call me smurf one more time and I swear I’ll tell your mom that you cry like a girl when you watched that titanic movie.” Suri threatened in her sleepy state.

Kris gasped, glancing around his office, afraid that someone might eavesdrop on their conversation “You would not.”

Suri scoffed “Oh I would.” Smirking viciously at the end of the line. Kris muttered curses under his breath “I will never watch any movie with you ever again.” He declared.

“Too bad, I’ve already seen you cry. You seriously looked pathetic.” Suri laughed. Kris groaned in frustration on the other line.

Once Suri had enough of laughing, she asked “So why are you calling me so early?” Kris snorted “Early? My dear princess, why don’t you take a glance at the time, it’s 1 in the afternoon.”

Suri squint her eyes at the clock hanging on the wall in front of her bed. Her eyes widened almost immediately “Wow! I’ve never woken up late in my entire life. This is the first.”

“Should I give you an award or trophy for that?” You could hear sarcasm dripping in his tone. Suri rolled her eyes “Funny…You still haven’t answered my real question. Why are you calling me? Aren’t you a busy guy?”

It was his turn to laugh “My dear, I’m the boss of this company; it means I can do whatever I want whenever I want to.”

Suri roll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter