{Chapter 47 - The Glow} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--------------------------------------------------------

Kris came home a little later than usual, it's odd that he was needed at the office lately, but whatever it is, Kris beared the problems professionally and with such composed manner. 

As soon as he got inside the house, he saw Suri sleeping on the couch, her hand was on top of her belly. Kris suddenly felt guilty for leaving Suri alone these couple of days at home. He placed his forearms underneath Suri’s knees and gently scooped her up into a bridal style, carrying her into their room and carefully laying her on the bed.

Kris sat on the edge of the bed as he caressed her hair with such affection, he felt bless for having her in his life, not knowing how it would turn out if Nara was to be his wife. Suri changed him a lot and he's thankful for that. The room was in a comfortable type of quiet, Kris really felt at peace now than he was ever before. A genuine smile unknowingly crept up on his face as he pulled the blanket over to her arm and let her sleep.

The door bell rung, making Kris jumped out of his trance. He closed the door of their room cautiously  behind him and rushed over to the front door to see his parents beaming like a couple of crazy people.

“Where’s Suri?” His mother asked as soon as she entered the house. “She’s sleeping. Please tone it down mother.” Kris pleaded. His mother giggled like a teenager “I’m just so excited every time I see her. Did she eat?”

Kris chuckled “I can see that very well.” His mother playfully smacked his arm. “I think she did.” Kris nodded. Mama Wu raised an eyebrow that looked half mad - half questioning "What do you mean you think she did? You were not here with her?"

'Crap!' Kris cursed himself "Uh...I just came home from work." The living room was awfully quiet until Mama Wu hissed at him "How could you leave your wife, who I may say is pregnant with your child alone at home? What if something happen? Have y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter