{Chapter 38 – He Said…}(E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{NO BGM}

------------------------------------------------

As of last night, Kris had asked if Suri wanted to sleep in his room. She hesitated at first, but after putting much thought of it, she decided to give it a go.

She slept like a baby the entire night, just by being in his arms felt right, especially waking up next to him. Everything in that moment looked perfect and she doesn’t want it to end.

“Done checking me out?” Kris asked, his eyes were still closed. Suri shrieked in embarrassment and quickly hopped out of the bed, rushing herself into the bathroom.

Kris laughed at how adorable that was; he left the bed and head over to another bathroom, then onward he prepared a breakfast for both him and Suri.

“You know I’m not going to leave until you come and sit in front of me.” Kris said as he plated the pancake onto her plate.

Suri eyes rounded in alarmed “How did you know I was here?” She shyly entered the kitchen. Watching Kris moving around the kitchen wearing button down white shirt and black dress pants was a breath-taking sight to see.

“Because…” He stalked closer to her “I’m a vampire!” and started tickling her. Suri laughed, wriggling under his touch “Okay! Please! Stop!” He did as said.

Kris gave her a peck on the cheek before going over to his seat, sitting opposite of Suri so he could watch her eat.

“You cooked all these?” Suri pointed at the pancakes, hash brown, scrambled eggs, and coffee. Kris nodded with a smile “Yup!” popping the ‘P’

Throughout the breakfast, Kris couldn’t stop staring and gazing at Suri. He would smile every 5 seconds just by watching her eat. He was really in love this time.

The love he had with Nara was nothing but desperation and bogus, he knew that now. He wanted Nara to love him for who he really is, not for what he is or what he has, but in order to do that he has to buy her love which made him delusional for quite a long time.

Their relationship was kind of like a negotiation thing, where Nara would love him only if he buys her stuff or pays for her expenses in return. Kris had considered breaking up with her before, but the thought of being lonely and feeling that, he decided not to.

The part where Kris has to find a wife was because of his parents ultimatum, he didn’t want his mother’s choice, that would ruined the entire plan he had in his mind.

So in order to secure his own greediness towards his parents’ wealth, he searched for the maiden in distressed which he saved the weeks before, and that’s where Suri comes in.

He made a deal with her. Suri would have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter