{Chapter 48 - Happy Baby Mama}

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------------------------------------------

[Kris's POV]

After being scolded by my mother the day before, I finally decided to be working from home so that I can watch over Suri and her needs. "Babe!" Speaking of her, now she's calling.

"Yea?" I came out of his office to see Suri laying on the sofa in the living room, alone. Just leaving her alone for a moment made me feel bad. And thus I made my way towards my fair lady and snuggled up beside her "Do you need or want anything?" 

She nodded, "I'm craving for waffles. Can you make me one? Or buy them for me?" Before hearing the answer, she had her bottom lip jutted out in a pout. I laughed at her adorableness "I'll get you whatever you want love. Don't worry." I fished my phone out and dialed down Jaesuk number, my chauffeur. After couple of rings, he answered "Yes Sir?" 

"Good afternoon Jaesuk, I have a favor to ask, can you buy 3 waffles with different toppings on. One of them must be chocolate." I said. I could see how Suri's eyes gleamed in happiness. "That's all. Oh! And buy a pack of marshmallow. Thank you Jaesuk." We both ended the call.

Suri couldn't stop beaming, her cheeks were in shades of pink now. "Thank you." She smiled. I shook my head "No need to mention it. It's all for you and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter