{Chapter 44 - Infinite Love} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{NO BGM}

----------------------------------------------------

"So, what's new? We're done talking about us, and now we want to talk about you." Suri's mother-in-law grinned playfully at her. Suri chuckled nervously, her cheeks blushed madly "There's nothing to talk about really...Kris showed me his private house in Jeju, we toured around the place, we went to eat in the most amazing seafood house ever, then what else?" 

Suri tapped her chin innocently, playing the fool-naive character "Ah! We barbecued, and that was all I guess." Both her mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law narrowed their eyes suspiciously at the girl. 

Mama Wu snorted "Sure." raising an accusing eyebrow "We expect a new family member soon yes?" She beamed excitedly.

Suri choked on the water when Mama Wu made that statement, her cheeks reddened even more. Grandma Wu chuckled at the sight "Oh dear, are you alright?" gently patting the poor girl's back. 

"I'm fine," Suri mumbled, she's embarrassed of everything to be honest, since she's never done this before, so it got kind of uncomfortable for her. 

Mama Wu smiled motherly "Don't worry, we'll be here all the way till you give birth." She said, "And we don't care what the gender of the baby is, as long as I get my grandchild and Grandma Wu get to see her great-grandchild, that'll be amazing." 

She froze suddenly, as if she had remembered something, making her smile faltered, turning it slight upside down. 

"What's wrong mama?" Suri asked, worried. Grandma Wu seemed to have caught on what Mama Wu was thinking about, she, as well, turned quiet and looked tad despair. 

Both of the ladies sighed heavily, "Nothing." Mama Wu said, "I...No, we had a bet before, saying that Luhan would get married first, but..." They sighed again "He didn't and he left to God knows where." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter