{Chapter 58 - Reasons Why • Part 2} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----------------------------------------

[Kris]

The second I saw the sun rise over the horizon, I grabbed my keys and head over to the mansion. I drove as fast as I could while trying my best to not get caught by the police. 

And the moment I arrived, I knocked on the door "Mom, please open the door! I need to talk to Suri." I waited for about 15 minutes, yet no one opened the door. I tried the back door and luckily it wasn't locked. When I got in, my entire family are in the kitchen; their expression dull and dark. 

I am a dead man walking. I thought. When they acknowledge my presence, they glowered at me. "How could you Kris?" My dad was the first to speak "Suri loves you." He shook his head, disapprovingly. 

My grandfather looked the same, angry and disappointed in me. The worst part was that he didn't even talk to me or scold me, he just left the kitchen with grandma. I'm going to have a nightmare if this continues. 

"Mom, listen, please!" I begged her. She glared at me nonstop "What? What do you have to say for yourself?" She pushed "The fact that you lied to us or is it where you cheated on your wife? This is not the Yifan I know. I don't even know who you are." Tears started b in her eyes. No! I can't see this.

I sighed regretfully "I didn't do anything with her. Please believe me. After Suri called me yesterday, I was ready to head home, but she stopped me for a quick coffee. Then after that it was a blur and that happened. Mom, I would never hurt Suri like that." I let out a shaky breath "Suri and the baby are my world now. I love her. And now, I know why you tried protecting me from Nara; it's because she's done things behind my back. Why didn't you just show me the proofs ma?" 

By now, my mother was crying while my dad tries to comfort her; she sobbed on his chest "I didn't want to hurt you and make you hate me, but I did try to tell you." I shook my head "I would never hate you, but I would thank you. After I found out, I was devastated because I wasted my time and years into loving her hopelessly while I could find someone better such as Suri and love her for all the right reason." 

My mother opened her arms wide and embraced me, "I'm sorry Kris." I shook my head again "No, I'm the one that should be sorry." I wiped her tears away "Where is Suri?" 

The second that question left my lips, I felt my mother's body froze under my touch. I curiously stare at her "Mom?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter