{Chapter 34 – Milan}

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{NO BGM}

------------------------------------------------

“Suri! Pack your bags! We’re going on a trip!” Kris yelled. Suri poked her head out of the kitchen, furrowing in confusion “What is that man on to now?”

“Where are you?” He asked. “Kitchen!” Suri said.

He entered the kitchen, beaming in happiness “What are you doing here?” Suri rolled her eyes “If you haven’t noticed, I’m cooking.”

“Oh! Well you don’t need to, now go on pack your bags, I’m taking you somewhere.” He said, excited of his own surprise.

Suri furrowed again “Why? Where are we going?” Kris groaned in frustration “Sheesh woman, don’t ask questions, just go and pack! I’ll clean up here.”

The girl washed her hands and huffed her way to her room and packed some clothes and some other necessity into her small luggage.

“Okay! Done! Now tell me where are we going?” She folded her arms on the chest. “Great! Now, I’ll go and pack.” He said, avoiding the question.

Suri look around the kitchen and it was clean, spotless. All the things she took out earlier to cook were put back in the fridge. ‘This guy sure does know how to clean up well.’ She chuckled.

“What are you chuckling about?” He asked, standing at the entrance of the kitchen with his bag on one hand and Suri’s bag on the other.

Both her eyebrows raised in surprise “Wait! We’re leaving right now?” Kris nodded his head casually, grinning like a mischievous kid. Suri glance at the clock on the wall, it was only 2:30pm.

“But I don’t have a passport.” She said sounding almost embarrassed of the fact. Kris shrugged “I figured, but don’t worry, I’ve got it all covered. Come on, let’s go.”

Suri didn’t move an inch, she eyed him suspiciously. Kris halted and turned back around “Why are you still standing there?”

“I’m not going anywhere until tell me anything.” She huffed.

Kris’s head hung low “Trust me; I’m not going to hurt you. I promise you.” Suri bit her bottom lip; it was hard not to believe Kris after what he has done for her lately.

He took her out for a shopping, he had provided her the necessities to get better from her past issues, he was there for her when she had a panic attack, all in all he have been so nice to her.

She sighed “Fine, but tell me just one thing, where are we going?” She asked for the umpteenth time.

Kris chuckled, shaking his head in amusement “You’re one stubborn girl.” Suri shrugged coolly.

“Okay, just one. We’re going to the airport. Now, let’s go! We don’t want to be late for the flight.” Kris said, still holding both of the bags.

Finally Suri followed said. She grabbed her shoulder bag and jacket, and left the house.

“Suri, we’re here. Wake up~” Kris shook the girl’s shoulder, waking her up from her short nap. Suri rubbed her eyes tiredly and got out of the car.

Suri was taken aback as she looked around the place and found out that they were at the airport hangar, not the airport terminal like normal people would be.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter