{Chapter 57 - Reasons Why} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----------------------------------------

[Kris's POV]

It had been 3 months since she left, and I never felt so remorse. For a start, let's go back to how all of these happened. After Suri called me and asked if I wanted something to eat and I shouted at her and all, I felt horribly bad; I didn't even know why I shouted at her. I guess it must've been the pressure that I had to secure that important meeting had taken a toll on me, leaving me tired and cranky. 

After the meeting ended, which was successful; I was ready to head home and see Suri and apologize to her, but as I was getting ready to leave, Nara walked in the office. 

She said she didn't come over to talk about us, she just came by to ask if I wanted to grab a coffee with her. I was going to declined the offer, but the pleading look in her eyes made me tagged along. Big mistake, I know.

When we got to the cafe nearby the office, I was completely sane and well, but what I don't get is how I got so weak and tired as I left the cafe with her. She must've put something in my coffee while I was in the men's room. Now I know why mom doesn't trust her. 

I totally out after that, and the next thing I remember is hearing my mother screaming and shouting in front of my bed. I couldn't comprehend the situation until I saw the mortified look on Suri's face that was directed to my side. I shifted my gaze to her line of sight and I paled, Nara was beside me, and smiling at me. I don't even know how it happened, thus it makes me doubt myself. 

From the corner of my eye, I noticed Grandma standing by the door with a ghastly look on her face, she pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter