{Chapter 70 - Forever} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Exo-K - Beautiful}


(Put this on loop)

--------------------------------------------------

It had been a week after Luhan and Vicky's wedding and they're still in Seoul. Unlike other newlyweds, both of them decided that they won't be going for their honeymoon, instead, they wanted to spend their time with the rest of the Wu's family member and me. All of us did a double take when the couple announced that. Usually, the bride would be excited to leave for the honeymoon, but not Vicky. Vicky is truly something else.

"So, ladies," A grin slowly yet surely spread across Vicky's face. Both Kris's mom and grandmother, including me, lifted our gaze to meet hers. Vicky stared at me with a knowing look "What are we going to do about Suri's wedding?" 

I glanced at Vicky and the ladies, panic struck me like a lightning "Oh no! No, no, no, no!" I huffed lightheartedly "That won't happen for the next few years, I think, we're still working things out. So, please, drop it." 

"But, Su-" 

I shook my head "Nope! Not gonna hear you. I'm going to refill this jar of lemonade. Excuse me, ladies." I took the jar with me and head in towards the kitchen door. 

I did what I intended to do, refill the lemonade. As my mind wandered off, I didn't realize that anyone was in the kitchen with me until I heard foot shuffling behind me. 

I spun around to see Kris standing before me with a smile on his face "Hey beautiful," He pecked a kiss on my forehead. I turned back to the jar of lemonade as my cheeks flared up "Hey," I squeaked nervously. 

The fact that I know the reason why I'm acting like this lately was driving me insane, but I'm still going to pretend that I have no clue whatsoever.

"What are you doing?" He reached over the cabinet above my head to get a glass, involuntarily pressing his body against my back. I slipped away quickly without replying to his question. 

I returned to the gossiping table with the jar filled lemonade juice in hand and poured in all four glasses on the table. The ladies continued to talk about everything. My mind was somewhere else to even understand what they were talking about. 

"We were out yesterday for our usual double date, Suri was somewhere at the hair accessory section, then this girl came from out of nowhere and approached Kris with a flirtatious smile. You ladies, know Kris, of course, that boy can be naive when we least expect him to be, so he thought she was just being friendly and he started talking to her. That wench couldn't keep her hands to herself, you should've seen her, she was all over him. She even had the nerve to give Kris her number, and when he finally realized what that ferret's intention was, he took his time and told her '"Sorry, I'm married.'  With a smirk." Vicky chuckled "Then Suri came and he sneakily wrapped an arm around her waist. The girl went with a huff and curses." 

I spat out the drink from my mouth "He said what?!" I coughed on the remaining substance stuck in my throat. Kris's mom patted my back with an amuse glint in her eyes. 

At the same time, the men along with Adam came to the back porch and joined us, ladies. Kris must've seen how his mother was rubbing circles on my back to have him jumped right next to me in an instance "What's wrong?" He questioned. 

I shook my head "Nothing" 

Vicky being Vicky actually told him what made me like this "I just told her along with your mom and grandma about how much of a player you were yesterday." 

Kris paled "Oh, that..." He took a cautious glance at me "Are you mad?" I could hear how nervous he was from the light tremor in his voice. 

The giggling sound that came out of me surprised everyone present, heck, I was taken aback myself. But, I quickly covered it with a smile, a threatening smile to be exact "I'm not mad -- If that's how you behave around pesky girls now, then I have no problem letting you wander off alone." 

His eyes rounded, the colors on his face that had returned disappeared again. Adam sat on my lap, turning half of his body to me "Mama, you're scaring daddy," He chuckled, distracting me for a moment from Kris. 

I laughed along with my son "He should be if he wants to keep seeing us," I whispered, it was loud enough for everyone to hear. I noticed how the rest of the family looking excited at us for God knows what. 

"Yass!" Vicky cheered "This, I approve! I taught you well!" She clapped her hands wildly. Kris's parents, grandparents and Luhan said nothing but agree with Vicky and me. 

---------------------------------

Lately, Kris have been trying to kiss both Adam and my asses, trying to sway us with his loving and cheesy words. As much as I told Adam not to give in, but that boy failed on the second day after I indirectly threatened his father. Adam failed with an invitation to the amusement park. Tch! I didn't tag along because I wasn't that easy to persuade. Adam and Kris went together. 

"Oh! Where are you guys going?" I stopped the Wu's family, Vicky, Luhan, and Adam from exiting the house. 

Vicky stepped forward "We're just going out for dinner." 

My eyes lit "Okay, wait for me. Let me get ready." 

Vicky said nothing but nodded her head, but as I stood on the top of the stairs she said, "There's a dress on your bed, wear that." A mischievous grin was etched on her lips. 

"Okay," I smiled and headed into my room to find a red lace backless dress on my bed. I lifted the dress in the air to guess that the dress probably would reach up to my mid thigh. There was a shoe box on the bed as well, I took off the lid and found a pair of bow tie black pumps. I have to say the dress and the heels look cute together. But, isn't it too fancy for a family dinner.

[ Dress || Shoes ]

I couldn't contemplate any longer, the rest were probably waiting. So, I slipped on the dress and the pumps. I quickly applied a minimal amount of makeup on my face and I let my ash brown shoulder length hair down, ruffling it a little and left my room.

What surprised me was that the once bright lit hallway earlier had dimmed, the path was only lighted with candles on each side with peonies petals scattered on the floor. I chuckled knowing who's idea this was. Kris. 

I remembered how I used to do it once with his mother. I walked down the stairs and followed where the peonies were leading. I found Kris standing at a table for two by the pool. There were candles and petals of more peonies floating in the pool as well. 

As I stood on top of the mini stairs leading down to the pool area, I noticed how his eyes shimmered in adoration. He approached me with arm stretched out to help me descend the stairs and plant a kiss on my knuckles once I was right in front of him "You look beautiful,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter