{Chapter 45 - Cry} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-------------------------------------------------

"Babe? Where's my black satin tie?" Kris asked as he went through his tie selection in the walk-in closet. Suri pulled the blanket closer to her chest after the heated event they both shared the night before.

She groaned "Second drawer, middle row." Suri her side, checking the time, it was only 8 in the morning. "Why are you up so early?" propping herself up with her elbows on the bed.

Kris chuckled, heading towards the bed after getting his tie "In order to support my queen, I need to work." He pecked a light kiss on her forehead. 

"I don't mind not having anything but you." She smiled, finally sitting upright. "I can work again." 

Kris shook his head with a small smile playing on his lips "I know you like working, but you've worked all your life, I want you to rest now." Suri laughed "Then, what are you doing? You're working as well." 

"Nope, I've just started working. Before you came, all I did was play." Kris smiled "Now get up, help me with my tie." Suri raised a playful eyebrow "If I do that, this blanket will fall and I don't think you're able to go to work today."

Kris laughed with amusement in his eyes "What happened to my innocent wife?" He dropped the tie on the bed and started flicking through the bed sheet and pillows "What did you do to her? Where did she go?" 

Suri rolled her eyes dramatically "She's still here, but it's your fault that she's like this." Kris stopped and stare at her for a whole minute before tickling her sides. 

"Stop," Suri squealed, rolling around the bed, trying to protect her stomach "Kris, stop, please!" Kris tickled her again "That's what you get for being so y in the morning." 

Suri laughed "Okay! I'll stop," She squealed, "Stop, please." Kris stopped almost immediately, standing right back up beside the bed. Suri huffed, puffing her cheeks as she tied the bed sheet around her chest like a towel. 

"Come here." She stood on the bed, towering Kris by an inch or two. Kris handed her the tie as she worked her magic. "Thank you! You're amazing!" He pecked a kiss on her cheek. Suri rolled her eyes, and head in the bathroom.

Kris looked at his reflection on the mirror, the tie on his neck were tied perfectly, he secretly wondered how she learned to do it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter