{Chapter 52 - Flying Away} (E

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----------------------------------------------------

{Previously}

As I stepped inside the house, the light were all on. Kris is home I supposed. I told the ladies to have a seat while I go checked on Kris. "Why is this house cold Suri? It's not good for both you and the baby. " Grandma frowned as she turned down the temperature, it was kind of chilly. What's gotten into Kris? Does he have a fever?

The second I opened the door to our bedroom, my heart dropped and I paled at the sight, the gasped left my lips were inaudible. I must be dreaming right now, so someone please smack me in the face with a brick or something. 

<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>

Right on our bed, no, on the bed that Kris and I used to share lay Nara and himself together, no clothes, sleeping. I cupped my mouth from letting any sob escape. 

Not far from me, I could hear Mama Wu's voice coming closer and closer, and I can't seem to move or look away. "What are you doing standing there? Is Kris sleeping?" Yes! With Nara. 

I didn't say anything for her to turned quiet, she can see it from my appearance, I was pale as hell because I was sick to the stomach at the sight. He lied to me, I know I shouldn't have put my hope up too high for a man like him, especially his words. But I did, and it bit me back in the . This felt like a nightmare that I can't wake up to. 

Mama Wu strode in front of me, walking inside the room. Her face lit up in anger, it was as red as chili. "You worthless piece of !" She shouted from the top of her lungs. Thus making Grandma Wu entering the scene, I stood on the sideline quiet and emotionless. 

Grandma Wu gasped, she balled her fist into a tight grip that you can see it shook with rage. She glanced at me, sending me thousands and millions of sympathetic looks, she came by me whilst wrapping her warm arms around my shaking body, taking me out the room.

She doesn't say anything or try to because both her and I were as upset and mad as Mama Wu back in the room that was still yelling and cursing. Along the line "I raised you better than this. I knew this hag was bad for you and still does." 

"Can we leave?" I spoke with every strength I got. Grandma Wu seemed to agree with me, she nodded and head back inside the room to get my mother-in-law. Then everything was back to silent. 

I grabbed my purse and waited by the front door. The ladies finally came out, taking their stuff and approached me. As we were about to leave, Kris ran towards the door with terror playing on his face. He grabbed my cold hands "I'm sorry, but it's not what you think Suri." I pulled myself away from him "I can think however I'd like to, and I think you've been waiting for this for a long time. That is why lately we have fought relentlessly about everything, so just cut the act. I can't believe that I've made a fool of myself for you. You told me to trust you and I did, I let you break down all those walls around me and what do you do? You make a joke out me behind my back with her? Well, I hope it was a good laugh because I'm done. Our agreements have come to an end and I'm the one terminating it, so I'll repay every cent I had owed you." 

That was one of the clause in the contract. Any who terminates the contract first has to pay the fine and compensate on everything he or she had bought or paid for the other. And since I'm the one who ended this contract based relationship, I will take full responsibility. Once the baby is out, I'll work twice harder and pay every cent he had spent on my father. And to get him out of my life. 

Plus, he got what he wanted anyway; the wealth he always deemed of, he finally got it. The day we announced that I was pregnant, his parents wrote half of their will under his name. Basically, he's a rich man now and I'm good to leave, with the baby because she or he is the only one I have got left. 

Both Mama and Grandma Wu must be thinking 'what contract?' Am I talking about because what they thought both of us had was pure love. I hate to break their heart but we're going to come down to this sooner or later. 

When all of us got to the mansion, no one said a word. The atmosphere was pretty tense if you ask me. I sat in the spacious living room alone, without moving a muscle. I don't know what the elders ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter