{Chapter 31 – Begin Again}

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Taylor Swift - Begin Again}

------------------------------------------------

Kris woke up before Suri did and got ready for work. He left a sticky note on Suri’s bedside table, telling her that he’ll be home late and he wanted her to spend the day at his parents’ house.

On the way to work, he kept thinking how comfortable it was to sleep next to Suri and how he felt so calm when he saw Suri sleeping in his arm. A smile slowly yet unknowingly crept up his face.

“Move would you?!” The sound of the car honked and man screaming brought Kris out of his reverie. When he realized it was green light, he stepped on the gas.
 


 

After Suri had her lunch, she got ready to go to her in-law’s house. “Mrs. Wu.” A men in suit, who stood calmly in front of the entrance way greeted her.

Suri froze on the spot, in her head she was panicking like crazy. The men noticed how stiff Suri had gone, so he explained his situation.

“Mr. Wu sent me to give you a ride to the Wu’s mansion.” He said. Suri sighed in relief, the grip she had on the door knob of her room loosened.

Telling Kris everything last time had put her to a trigger warning from the moment she woke up from sleep. But remembering how he had held her when she was at her lowest point last night made her blushed.

Suri realized that Kris is different with her and more different when he’s with Nara. Kris tend to be caring and gentle when he’s with Suri, but when he’s with Nara, he became cold and distant, sometime you could see that he’s trying too hard.

Suri said nothing but nodded her head. “I’m sorry if I scared you Mrs. Wu.” He bowed. Suri shook her head “Well, you did a little, but it’s alright. Please call me Suri; Mrs. Wu is just over the top.”

“Uh…But…”

Suri chuckled “I insist you to call me Suri, plus, I’m much younger than you ajeosshi.” The elder male nodded with a smile.

“You ready Ms- I mean Suri?” He asked. Suri beamed while nodding her head “Ah! What is your name?”

“Byunghae.” He smiled. “Nice to meet you Byunghae ajeosshi.” Suri bowed.

The elder smiled back with a bow, and with that they left the penthouse and head over to the Wu’s mansion.
 


 

“Have you arrived at my parents’ house?” Kris sends the message to his chauffeur. “Yes sir.” Byunghae replied.

A knock on the door brought Kris’s mind back into the room “Yes?”

Lia poked her head inside his office “Uh Mr. Kris, Ms. Nara is here to see you.”

Kris got up, leaving his majestic desk and stood in front of it “Let her in.”

As Lia gave Nara t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter