{Chapter 69 - A Wedding and A Proposal} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----------------------------------------------

"Kris! Stop messing around, please." I frowned as I fixed his tie. 

Kris sneakily wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked a kiss on my forehead "You're so cute" 

Adam roared cutely and stepped in between us "No one hugs my mummy like me! Let her go!" The boy pouted. 

Kris laughed and bent down to Adam's level to pinch the boy's cheek "I swear, you and your mother will be the death of me." He picked his son up in one arm and pulled me into his embrace in the other arm "I love both of you so much." 

Adam squealed "Your hair tickles my face" The boy laughed. Kris and I couldn't help it but smothered the boy's cheeks with kisses.

-----------------------

Bridesmaid, check!

Wedding dress in sight, check!

Bouquet of white orchids, check!

Flower boy, check!

Basket of orchid’s petals for Adam, check!

The rings, check!

Bride, present!

Groom, present!

Happy bride, double check!

A smile etched across my face as I watched Vicky dance around the room in her wedding dress, looking so happy.

“I can’t believe today is finally the day, Su!” Vicky squealed excitedly.

I stood behind her and fixed her veil “You look so beautiful, Vicky.”

She spun around with an unsure expression. Oh! I know that look. I sighed and told her to take a seat before I sat next to her “Listen. Whatever you’re thinking right now, get it out of your head. Luhan loves you with all of his heart, you can’t doubt that. And I know that you love him too, so if you’re thinking that you’re not good enough for him, stop it. Both of you are meant for each other. Now, put that smile you had on earlier and let’s marry you off to this amazing human being.”

Both of us laugh and embrace each other before going ahead with the official ceremony.

Everyone was informed that the bride has arrived and was ready for her presence. Just as the double doors opened, the music started playing and the guests were on their feet. I walked in first with Kris by my side with the rest of the bridesmaid and groomsmen walking along side of each other with a smile on our faces.

Adam entered before the bride with a basket filled with pink orchid’s petals. He scattered them all on the floor and went to sit with his grandparents.

Luhan stood on the altar looking smart and sleek; he smiled from ear to ear, eyes filled with love and admiration. The expression every bride wanted to see and Vicky got them.

Finally, the time has come; Vicky was accompanied by her father walking towards the altar, she was as graceful as a swan. I’m so happy for my best friend.

She couldn’t take her eyes off of Luhan, he was no different. Both of them are so in love and you couldn’t help it but feel them around you.

When both Vicky and her father stopped in front of Luhan, she glanced at me for support. I smiled with my thumbs up. She beamed at the sight before linking her arm with Luhan.

Vicky’s father went to his designated seat and watched as his daughter gets married to the love of her life.

I watched them exchanged vows and ‘I do’s’ with a warm heart. When the man in charge finally declared that Luhan and Vicky had become a man and a wife, the couple sealed their wedding ceremony with a loving kiss.

When they broke away from the kiss, I handed Vicky’s bouquet back to her and the newlyweds quickly left the building for their dinner party.

I picked Adam up with one arm and let the boy wrapped his small arms around my neck, “Mommy,”

“Yes, love”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter