{Chapter 30 – Her Story}

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Kelly Clarkson - Dark Side || Christina Perri - Human}

 

---------------------------------------------

{Previously}

“I understand from the perspective of where you came from, but what made you turned scared and frightened all the time? Especially when I teasingly called you Suriana.” He said unbelievably in a gentle tone. 

Suri scowled the moment that name rolled out of his lips “Don’t. Never call me that.” She said shakily.

“See! What is it with you and this whole ordeal?” Kris questioned, his arms folded on his chest. Suri shook her head “You wouldn’t understand anything. You wouldn’t know how I feel.” Her eyes were b with tears.

He sighed “Yes, I might not understand everything, but try and make me.” He stood his ground “Once I’m curious, there’s no way I’m ignoring the matter.”

Suri can’t help it but felt like she was being forced to stand on the edge of the cliff for answers that she can’t give.

--------------------
{Continuation}
--------------------

Kris was seriously making Suri go ballistic. He asked her questions after questions just to tick her off. They were still in front of her room, trying to settle this matter.

“Stop!” Her tears rolled down her face as she crouched down against the wall behind her, hugging her knees to her chest.

Suri sobbed “You don’t know what it was like for me to grow up with my dad! My mother died when I was 5, my dad started gambling even before my mother died. I didn’t go to school until I was 9 and that was only because of my grandmother. I managed to go all the way to high school because of my mother’s words and Luhan. Do you know what I’ve been through while I was living with that man who I ought to call father? No, of course not!” shaking her head.

“The only things you know are your girlfriend and that stupid contract, which you constantly remind me of. I get it! I’m poor, my dad has debts that may or might not be able to be solved, and I’m here willingly sold myself to some stranger just for my father’s safety…” Suri blew up.

Kris stepped forward to calm her down. “Do not come closer.” Suri voice turned low “Just stay there.” Kris frowned “Why?” he took a step forward, ignoring Suri’s command.

Suri moved back as if it was possible to break into the wall, there’s a story as of why she’s so traumatic when people get so close to her or even touch a single of her hair, and she’s still haven’t forgotten about it for the last 5 years.

“Please!” She begged her eyes are swollen already from crying. Kris stopped “Tell me why first.” Suri shot him a glare “Why would you want to know? You don’t even care!”

Kris sighed “I do care; I always have from the moment you flinched under my first touch.” Suri was confused. “Suri, tell me why. Every time I, no, every time someone tries to be around you, you just freeze or flinch.”

Suri kept quiet, looking everywhere but him.

“Suri, if you don’t tell me, I’m going to come to you.” He warned. Suri’s eyes widened “No! Please.” Her voice suddenly turned shaky.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter