{Chapter 1 – The Chase...} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Infinite - The Chaser}

--------------------------------------------

“You’re not getting away with this Suri. I’m going to sell you to that brothel and turn you into a e, so then I'll acknowledge that your father had paid his debt.” The man’s menacing voice penetrated through her bones giving her the chills.

Suri’s only option at the moment was to hide behind some cars in the parking lot. “Suri~” The way he called her name was very sinister.

‘God, I know you can hear me! Please help me! Get me out of here without being in their hands.’ She prayed in her head, tears streaming down her face.

Suri moved to different cars as their footsteps moved. When they stopped, Suri stopped as well.
 

Kris massaged his neck as he trudged down the parking lot, he fished out his car keys, pressing the button for the automatic unlock.

At the corner of his eyes, he saw couple of guys, twice larger than him searching around the parking lot for something they had lost he reckoned.

Kris looked around for the security guards, but no one was in sight except him and the strange looking men.

“You’re not allowed to be in this parking lot. Do you work here?” Kris spoke, his voice echoed throughout the area.

The men gave him a weird look, partly telling him to back off and mind his own business. “I lost my car keys, so we’re searching for it now.” He reasoned.

‘That is such a lame excuse.’ Kris snort “Whatever then.” He didn’t want to busy himself with them, so he just walked away.

“Excuse me!” One of the men called. Kris turned back around, giving the man a questioning look. “Do you happen to see a young lady?” The crooked looking man asked.

Kris suspiciously narrowing his eyes “Are you sure you lost your keys?” Bingo! They’re face turned pale and they started to stutter “Uh…She’s my daughter, I’m borrowing her car and she's…working here.”

“Really? What’s her name?” Kris questioned smartly, almost reaching his lot of car. “E-Eunmi” The name he pronounced sounded as if it a question whether it was right or not, glancing at his friend.

Kris really didn’t want to dwell with this anymore; he just shrugged “Never heard of her, maybe she’s in a different department from mine. Good luck searching for your keys.”

Kris unlocked his car again; he took a quick glance at the two men, keeping an eye for himself if they ever attack him or sorts.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter