{Chapter 43 – Bliss} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{NO BGM}

------------------------------------------------

Later that evening, Kris took her out to the best seafood restaurant in Jeju. Suri enjoyed every second of it, and the food was amazing.

Afterwards, Kris took Suri for a little tour around the place. And the last event of the night was taking a stroll on the beach in front of the house, under the beautiful glowing full moon, holding hands and stare into each other’s eyes as if there’s no problem in the world.

“I’m happy that I met you.” Kris said as he planted a kiss on her lips. Suri smiled “I’m happy I met you too, though it wasn’t anything fancy, but I’m glad.”

For a moment there, they forgot that they started this relationship based on just a contract. But it was reminded again when, “I have something to tell you.” He said.

Suri gave him a nod, telling him to start talking. “Remember how we started all these by a contract?” Suri was about to let his hand go when Kris gently tightened his grip, holding onto her.

Kris could feel how loose her hand had felt around his, he quickened his speech “I’ve terminated all of that right before I asked for another start to our relationship.”

Suri reminisced the moment when Kris asked her if they could be friends, and later on ended up getting to this level of relationship.

She gasped suddenly “That’s why you didn’t say anything afterwards.” She nodded “Why didn’t you just tell me sooner?”

Kris sheepishly ran a hand over the nape of his neck “I didn’t know how to. And I was still kind of trying not to be a jerk at that moment.”

Suri chuckled, shaking her head in amusement yet she was disbelief by his decision to terminate the contract and start this relationship with real feelings on the line.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter