{Chapter 24 – Dilemma...} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Ariana Grande - A Little Bit of Your Heart}

-----------------------------------------------

“And now I pronounce you man and wife!” It took them a while to finalize the real deal, but both of them got through it at the speed of light.

The guest including Kris’s family applauded at the scene, some of the couples cooed at the newlyweds.

Suri didn’t know why, but she has the urge to glance behind to look at Luhan. Once she did, Luhan was nowhere to be found. Her heart sank, but it was probably for the best.
 


 

During the wedding party, Kris was nowhere to be seen. Suri was left alone at the long horizontal table to eat with his family.

Only then when it was time for the speech, he came and sat by her smelling like a woman’s perfume, and a lipstick stain on his white shirt collar.

Suri didn’t have to guess who the owner of the lipstick stain was, obviously its Nara’s. And who was she to get so upset? She’s just an accomplice, easy to say a partner in crime, no one special.

“Why is there a lipstick stain on his collar?” Minah leaned closer to Suri’s right side to whisper. Suri chuckled nervously “It’s mine.”

Minah gave Suri and the lipstick stain an odd look before minding her own business. Suri leaned towards Kris “You’re going to wipe that lipstick stain off or you’re gonna wait till your mom ask who it belonged to?”

Kris furrowed at Suri first then glanced down at his collar “!” He hissed. He took the napkin, soaking the edge of the cloth with water and wiped the stain off.

“Thanks.” He mumbled. Suri didn’t reply, she remained still on her chair with her poker face on.

Throughout the dinner party, Suri couldn’t find Luhan anywhere. Not that she wanted to talk to him or anything, but she just wanted to see him from afar.

Her mind also seemed to be zoning out of the party; she was quiet the entire night. Suri got pulled back to the ballroom by Grandma Wu.

Suri flinched at the sudden contact of skin, clenching her dress tightly. Kris noticed the changed in Suri, he swiftly place a hand on hers.

“Grandma, I’m going to miss you.” He said out of the blue. Grandma Wu shift her gaze to her grandson “What do you mean you’re going to miss me?” The lady laughed “I promise you that you’re going to get tired of me.”

“Ladies and Gents, now it’s time for the bride and groom to steal the dance floor,” The DJ spoke, playing a slow romantic song.

Kris got up from his chair first before leading Suri out to the dance floor. Suri almost freaked out when Kris wrapped his arm around her middle.

“Calm down.” He said softly near

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter