{Chapter 63 - Ice Cream} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------------------------------

From the corner of my eye, I noticed how Kris had frowned upon me saying other guy's name. I found it funny actually. 

"Hey, how are you?" Cooper asked. His blue eyes never left mine. Remember when I said Vicky had set me up a date and that guy is y, single and loaded? Well, that guy is him. Cooper Hayes, one of the most eligible rich tycoon in New York, or was it the entire country; I have no idea, I wasn't listening to Vicky when she talked about him. The word 'tycoon' made him sounded like a mafia, I mentally laughed. 

I said that I blew him off on the first date, but that didn't stop Vicky from getting us together again. So, I have met him a couple of times; and so did Adam. I cleared my throat, "I'm fine, you?" The atmosphere was kind of awkward, so everyone had gone stiff. 

"Same. What are you doing here?" Ugh! Can I just say how hot he looks right now; with both of his hands inside the pockets of his pants, his suit is in the perfect size that fit his body real well, you could see the muscles underneath those clothes. 

I cleared my throat again, cheeks flushed "Just visiting an old friend." I smiled. Not far from me, I could feel the tension rising from Kris. I better go. "I have to go. It was nice seeing you again." 

Cooper smiled at me charmingly. In the end; Kris, Sam, Cooper, and this blonde guy led me to the elevator. As the elevator reached our floor; I stepped in first, and surprisingly Cooper came in next. "I'll see both of you tomorrow for our next appointment. Kris, James. Ms. Samantha." He smiled, and the door closed in the perfect time. 

"You're not following me are you?" I turned to face him, narrowing my eyes suspiciously at him. All he did was chuckled "No, I don't follow. I simply assist." 

I shook my head in disbelief "You think you're so charming huh?" He threw his head back, laughing "I don't believe so Ms. Kim. Are you on your way to pick your son up?" 

I nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter