{Chapter 4 – Meeting...} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: Kim Ye Rim - What To Do With You} :/

----------------------------------------------

Before Luhan goes to work, Suri prepared a breakfast, to thank him for the dinner last night.

“That pancake was amazing! I could eat it the whole day.” Luhan beamed like a little child. Suri chuckled “That was just a pancake Luhan, and I bet you haven’t had it in a while.

Luhan nodded his head in agreement “True.” Suri laughed “See, I told you.” Luhan slung his bag over his shoulder, getting ready to go to work.

“Hey Suri, can you come over to my workplace today?” He asked, stopping in front of the door. Suri furrowed “Why?”

He shrugged “I just want to make sure of something. Please?” Luhan plead. Suri bit  her inner cheek “Okay. What time?”

Luhan smiled “Around lunch.” Suri nodded “Okay, see you later then. Take care.” Luhan waved goodbye and left.

“Lia, please call Luhan in,” Kris spoke over the phone. “Yes sir,” Lia replied.

A small knock on the door suddenly got Kris’s full attention from his laptop. Luhan popped his head into the office first “You called me?”

“Yes!” Kris grinned as he clasped his hands together, excited “Anything about that girl?” Luhan sighed inwardly “Uh…I’m not quite sure, but I’d like you to meet someone this afternoon, just to make sure.”

Kris nodded “Okay, I’ll be waiting. You can go now. Thank you Luhan.” Luhan smiled weakly and left the room.

“Lia, can you get me another cup of Iced Latte?” Kris requested. Lia was willingly to do so “Yes sir, be back in 5 minutes.”

Kris inserts his hands in the pockets of his pants, standing in front of the big glass window that could see almost entire Seoul, he looked down to the small building below and the people walking. (this scene is more like the Christian G's poster. click this if u haven't PICTURE)

“Suri, where are you?” He whispered as he continues to look around the city.

Suri took a deep breath as she stepped out of the bus. She warily look around the area for a familiar faces and found none, she picked her pace towards the Wu’s building.

She placed her hand on her fast beating heart and heaved out a sigh of relief, Suri walked up to the front desk “Good afternoon, I’m looking for Lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter