{Chapter 54 - Personal} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-----------------------------------------

"So, milady. Where would you like to go next?" I laughed, playfully pushing him away "Why are you so weird? No, how did we ever become friends?" Luhan smirked boyishly "Well, first it was my charm. Second, it's my good looks. And third, my corny jokes." 

I nodded as I pursed my lips together "Fair enough." We laughed until a pretty lady stopped in front of us and smiled at Luhan as if she knows him that well, and at the corner of my eye I could see Luhan's body stiffened. Something must've happened between them while I wasn't here. Better give em' space. 

"I'm going to go over that Shake Shack stall and see what they have," I said to Luhan and smiled to the lady, and head on my way. Luhan said nothing. Wow! I've never seen Luhan act like that before and it's freaking me out, in a way. That girl must have an impact on his life for him to be like that.

I stood in line and when I reached the counter I was welcomed in such friendly way "Hi good afternoon, welcome to Shake Shack. What would you like to have?"

"Um...I would like one Shack Burger." The cashier nodded "Single or double?" I jutted my bottom lip out, not sure wanting single or double "Double. Two cheese fries. One chocolate shakes and one bottled water please." The cashier nodded once more as she pressed in the touch button on the screen in front of her. 

"That would be $23.49  miss." The cashier said. I nodded as I took out my purse and handed her the money. "Thank you, your orders will be ready in 15 to 20 minutes tops." I assumed she noticed the baby bump in front of me "And we'll send someone to send it to you, so take a seat." She smiled. And I returned her a smile as well. 

There was no place to sit until a group of good looking young men decided to give me their table. "Thank you so much," I said. They shook their heads like it was nothing "Enjoy your lunch." They said with a smile and left. 

Not long after the gentlemen left, Luhan came and sat on the chai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter