{Chapter 65 - Owe} (E)

Suri [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------------------------------------------

"Mommy! We're going on a plane!" Adam shriek excitedly. I nodded my head slowly. I was excited as well, but at the same time, I'm nervous. What if Kris's mother hate me? Or Grandma Wu? They've helped me a lot and I'm grateful for them. 

Kris came around me and poked my side. Which I jumped in reflex. "What are you thinking about?" He asked. Our luggage had just been loaded into Kris's private plane. 

I shrugged, "Stuff." 

"What kind of stuff?" He smiled, looking interested. 

I shook my head, "Nothing." 

"Come on, I know there's something. You never stop thinking." He said. I chuckled "Uh... Correction! Everyone never stops thinking because we're human." 

Kris laughed, nodding his head "You're right. So, what is it that's bothering you?" 

"Your family." 

He took a seat beside me, "What about them?" He paused before he realized it "You're afraid that they might hate you?" I did nothing but nod my head.

"No. They love you. I can promise you that. And they'll love Adam just as much as you do." That was a tad comforting. 

Adam had sat next to me when the flight was departing and had held my hands as tight as he could. This kid is so cute. I sighed. What would I do without him?

For the rest of the entire flight, Adam kept going back and forth; from the pilot's cockpit to the bathroom and back. And I had fallen asleep on the entire ride, but Adam doesn't give me the free pass. He kept jumping on me and cuddling into my arms, begging me to wake up. Kris, on the other hand, kept on laughing at either the kid or me who had passed out most of the times.

After thirteen torturous hours of flight, we finally arrived in Seoul; Incheon's International Airport. So many memories suddenly came flooding my head. I wanted to crawl back inside the plane and fly back to New York. 

Kris must've seen the look in my eyes to have him wrapped his arm around my waist "You're going to be fine. If you're still not comfortable here, we'll book a flight back to New York, okay?" 

My eyes wide, I was taken aback by the gesture. He was really trying to make everything between us right again. All I did was give him a nod. 

He smiled, "Okay, let's go. The driver is waiting." He pointed at the man standing against the car. The latter looked familiar. The longer I stare at him, the more he looked familiar to me. When I finally realized who it was, I gasped. "Byunghae ajusshi!" 

The elder nodded his head with a smile on his face, "Welcome back Miss. Suri." I nodded my head. I swear it would have been awkward if he had called me by Kris's surname. However, Kris's sour look from the corner of my eye didn't go unnoticed. 

Adam was still asleep even when he was being carried by Kris whilst moving around. This kid is weird. 

"We're going straight to my pare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter