Love starts with ABC - Troyal

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoong, seriously, stop living in self-denial! He's CHEATING on you!"

 

"No, he isn't! He is just... He is just brushing off something from her hair!"

 

"That's what you always say."

 

There they go again, quarrelling over that guy for the umpteenth time.

 

"Oppa, I know what I'm doing," she sighed before toning down her temper. "Don't worry."

 

"He's really cheating on you, Yoong. You NEED to understand this," he sighed, trying in a vain attempt to convince her.

 

"No, he's just being friendly to the other female hoobaes. We're fine. I promise," she perked up, giving him a smile.

 

A smile that he knew he could never escape.

 

"Alrights... Since you say so..."

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"What?! You said that to GD oppa?!" The girls exclaimed in horror.

 

She could only nod, knowing what would their reactions be.

 

"You're so mean Yoong!"

 

"I can't believe this Yoong!" 

 

"I'm going to ignore you for an hour!"

 

"You're a heartbreaker!"

 

"Everyone knows that he LOVES you!"

 

All these comments that were thrown at her made her felt worse. Indeed, everyone in the industry knows that the famous Big Bang leader was carrying a torch for her and was wooing her. Scratch that - it is a 'is' instead of 'was'. She had to admit. G-Dragon loves her, more than just a sunbae-hoobae relationship, more than just a oppa-dongsaeng relationship, and definitely, more than just friends.

 

But she couldn't return the same feeling! 

 

She could understand him because she's just like that too. Not to him, but to her boyfriend. Despite everyone around her was telling her that Donghae was not the right guy for her, she couldn't listen. 

 

Just like him, she hoped that her feeling would have a return.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Oppa, you can drop me here," she had said. "He's here..." 

 

He pulled the brake, letting the car rolled to a halt. He could only watch with sadness as she unbuckled her seatbelt, hoping to alight from the car as quickly as possible, excited to see that guy. 

 

He exchanged glances through the windscreen with that guy. Donghae was smirking away as he gave her a hug, as though mocking and humiliating him. His eyes and smirk seemed to be saying, 'You love her? Well too bad, she's hopelessly in love with me~'

 

He found his fingers gripping onto his steering wheel tightly. He had known from the start - Lee Donghae wasn't serious about Im Yoona. He was just using her to get on him, since Dara, the girl Donghae fancied, was carrying a torch for him. 

 

Donghae must had thought that it was fate when he found out that he fancies Yoona but Yoona fancies him instead. It was a perfect revenge plan - to make him feel how he feel. 

 

But it wasn't his fault at all. He only treated Dara as a nice older sister and took great care of her. Who would have known that she would get the wrong idea and began to crush on him. He tried persuading and instilling sense into her, but none of it worked.

 

Just like how he had tried to talk Yoona out of this relationship. 

 

He had used both the soft and hard approach - He had talked to her gently, telling her that Donghae was just using her to get back on him, to which she only shrugged in disbelief. He had shouted at her, trying to instil some sense into her, wanting her to believe that Donghae wasn't the goody-good guy that she had imagined him to be, to which she responded in tears, claiming that she loved him. 

 

All he could do in the end, is to lend a shoulder and his chest whenever she cries because of that jerk.

 

Sometimes, he wished he could just give up on this. To ignore her, to stop acting like a pest to her.

 

His eyes widened in horror as he saw Donghae pulling her closer and whispering something to her to which she giggled in response. And when he was about to leave, she had planted a peck on his cheek, cheeks blushing furiously. Donghae threw a victorious glance back to him and the next thing he did, was to pull her into his arm, giving her a deep kiss on the lips. 

 

Maybe, it's really time for him to give up. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

The number you'd dialled is currently unavailable. Please try...

 

She sighed and hung up the phone; the action that she had been doing for the past one hour.

 

"Yoong," 

 

She looked up and saw Yuri leaning against the doorframe, arms folded across her chest. 

 

"You're crying."

 

She touched her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter