No Words - TopfanYulyanGyoon

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated NC-16 : Crude language/ Mild ual Scenes

 

Various expensive bottles of liquor and wines lined-up neatly and orderly in a shelf of a bar in downtown Seoul. They are bearing witness to a man wallowing in sorrow as he drowns down another whiskey down his throat.

 

The man, a fair looking chap in his late twenties, has decided to pick up drinking after he vowed never to touch the stuff. As he pours down another helping of the liquor, memories come to him like a bad dream.

 

Two Years Ago:

Shouts could be heard inside a large house located inside a private village on the outskirts of Seoul. Along with it, many broken vases, plates and fixtures are spread all around its living room floor.

 

"Just one picture! One picture and you accused me of cheating?!"

 

A slim, attractive woman, with anger and tears in her eyes, shouted across towards a man who was equally angry.

 

"Just what else would you infer this, Soo! When all this time I thought I was the one ed up in our marriage, it was actually you flirting around in the arms of another man!"

 

Kang Daesung was now enraged towards his wife Choi Sooyoung. The once happy married couple were drifting apart for the past year and accusations of infidelity have been a common cause.

 

The picture in question depicted a young male hugging his wife Sooyoung. To many, the photograph was just an innocent friendly gesture. To Daesung however, it was a totally different matter.

 

"And you call this flirting?! For the love of God, Kang Daesung, a five year old can tell this photo is nothing more than a friendly gesture! How ing dim can you get!"

 

Daesung and Sooyoung continued on with their fight, screaming at each other with baseless accusations and pent up frustrations. All the while unaware to the wailing cries of their one year old son, Dae Yong.

 

"You dare point fingers at me?! When all this time I did nothing but care for you, provide everything for this family! I even compensated for all the debts that your deadbeat father has acquired even before we were wedded!"

 

"Don't you dare bring my family into this Kang Daesung! Don't you dare, you son a !"

 

"Don't call my mother a you unfaithful ! Or I swear I'll..."

 

"Or what?!" Sooyoung interrupted "Hit me?! Go ahead, hit me! Hit me you !"

 

Daesung turned his back on Sooyoung. His anger was at its boiling point. Thiswas the worst fight he had ever been with his wife and he intended to get the last word.

 

Sooyoung could only snicker as she continued. "Just as I thought! You are just as a coward as the day I met you!"

 

"You shut your ing mouth!" Daesung had enough. He abruptly faced his wife and intended on slapping. Daesung realized however that his hands were already curled into fists. 

 

As he hit Sooyoung, the awareness came too late as Daesung saw her sprawled down to the floor on her knees, nursing a now bruised cheek.

 

Sooyoung's fury was now gone. In its place are disbelief and horror as she looked up to her husband. She was just bluffing. And it always works with the once loving and gentle husband. However, Daesung called her trick and she lost.

 

And Daesung's face said it all as well. He was equally shocked at his behaviour. He promised a long time ago to Sooyoung that he would never hit her. Never hurt her. And he had broken that pledge.

 

Both were staring at each other. Shock still written all over their faces as each waited for the other to say something.

 

Yet there was only the loud cries of their child in the other room. 

 

There were no words this time around.

 

Suddenly, Daesung left the room. He left his own house even as he ran away, crying, wailing like a child who lost his mother. In his mid, all he could think is how the hell did he do this her. His remorse was unbearable and was running so fast that he didn't heard her cries. 

 

Daesung left Sooyoung who was still on the living room floor, weeping and bawling louder than she ever did before.

 

As the memory faded in his mind, Daesung chugged down another shot of the whiskey. He poured another from the half-emptied bottle as he stared at his glass like a scientist looking at a flask of substance. But more images of memories finds his way in his thoughts.


One Year Ago:

Daesung was talking to his lawyer on the finality of his divorce with Sooyoung. The family court was ready to resolve their case and they were just waiting for Sooyoung's lawyers to patch up their end. Daesung even gave Sooyoung seventy percent of his assets despite the protests of his attorneys. They did however share custody of their son Dae Yong. After a year of not seeing each other, they had decided to remain friends for the sake of their son.

 

After that meeting, Daesung was to pick up his son for the third time after the divorce. He would go to Sooyoung's house, the same house that used to be his but because of what he did to his now ex-wife, he gave it to her.

 

"Shall we go, Daesung-chan?" A slender, milky white arm wrapped around his. Daesung just looked at her and smiled wryly.

 

Sato Michiko, Daesung's first love had come back to his life. She was there when Daesung and Sooyoung were having problems in their marriage. And she was also the one who have been tending to Daesung's wounded heart when he and Sooyoung broke up and filed for divorce.

 

Daesung did not like the idea of bringing his once again girlfriend to pick-up his son. More so, he does not like the idea of having Sooyoung seeing them together. It was only Michiko's insistence that she came along. In reality, Michiko did not like the idea of him being left alone to his ex-wife. They rode their car and sped towards Daesung's ex-house.

 

Sooyoung and Dae Yong were already waiting on the front door. When the familiar car pulled over, Dae Yong could not wait and ran towards the car.

 

"Appa!!!" The little boy shouted as a disembarking Daesung happily lifted his son up and gave him a hug. As Daesung spun the little boy around, he noticed a happy face staring at the two of them. At a glance, Daesung gave a smile to Sooyoung who was smiling back.

 

"Hey." Daesung softly said.

 

"Hey." Sooyoung replied kindly as well.

 

It had always been like this every time Daesung pick-up Dae Yong. They were awkward at first but soon learnt to convey messages without words. 

 

No "How are you". 

No "How you been". 

Not even a compliment or a friendly banter.

Just simple smiles is enough. 

No words. 

 

Their actions said it all. In truth, despite of what they've been through, they were happy this way.

 

But Sooyoung's smiling face turned to dark expressions as she saw an approaching Michiko who was also giving angry stares toward her. She shifted her attention to Daesung and gave him a "What-The-Hell-Are-You-Doing-Going-Out-With-That-Hussy-Bimbo--" look.

 

Daesung just gave her a sad look. He couldn't find the words as Sooyoung just rolled her eyes and went back to the fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter