Change? - soshibanger

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What’s up, the name’s Lee Seunghyun, better known as Seungri.  I’m one of the five most popular guys in Seoul High, along with four of my friends;  Kang Daesung, Choi Seunghyun, Dong Youngbae and our leader, Kwon Jiyong.  Together, we are Big Bang, and considered the kings of Seoul High.

 

I’m a self-proclaimed playboy, but I can back it up no problem.  I can make a girl fall for me an hour after meeting each other.  Even Jiyong hyung said I surpassed his skills.  I was so confident that I could get any girl I wanted.  And I always did with ease.

 

Almost always.

 

The first day of the new school year, I was having a talk with Jiyong hyung at the cafe.  We talked about, of course, girls.  I was being cocky with him by saying I could get any girl that he picks out, and for good reason.  Every single time we done this during last school year, we’ve made a bet on it and I’ve always won.  You could see the irritation in his eyes whenever I brought the topic up.

 

However, when it comes to betting, hyung never backs down and this time was no different.  He looked around for a girl for a while, but there were no promising girls that would hopefully reject me.  He seemed so dejected.

 

I chuckled at the sight of his face.  “You know, you could just pay up already.”

 

“Shut up, Seungri-ah.”  Jiyong hyung said pouting.

 

Just then, Youngbae hyung came and interrupted us.  The thing was, a girl accompanied him.  I was so shocked. 

 

Youngbae hyung?!  With a girl?!  A beautiful girl?!  Those two things NEVER go together!  Is this even reality?!

 

Youngbae hyung spoke to the girl.  “These guys are a couple of my friends."  He turned back to us.  "Guys, this is my friend, Seo Joo Hyun.  She just started today.”

 

So her name’s Seo Joo Hyun?  Cute name for a beautiful girl.  But still, what’s her relation to hyung?

 

“O-o-oppa, I told you already.  Just Seohyun is fine.”  She shyly said.

 

“Ahhhh, sorry Seohyun-ah.”  Youngbae hyung ruffled her hair a bit, much to her displeasure.

 

Oppa?  Skinship?  How close are they?

 

“A-Annyeonghasaeyo, Seohyun immida.” She said bowing.

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Kwon Jiyong immida.  You can call me oppa too.”  Ji Yong said cheerfully.

 

I was about to introduce myself, but Jiyong hyung cut me off.  “This one here is Lee Seunghyun, but watch out for him.  He’s a weirdo.  And he likes to be a playboy.” He said smirking.

 

“Hyuuuuuuuuung.”  I whined at his comment.  The three of them started laughing at my upset tone, but I only paid attention to Seohyun-sshi.  Her laugh was a bit hesitant.

  

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Lee Seunghyun, or Seungri, immida.  By the way, are you a first-year?"  She slowly nodded.  "You should call me oppa.”  I said confidently.  I glared at Jiyong hyung as he just laughed again.

 

“Nice to meet you guys.”  She said quietly.  “Oh!  Oppa, I have to get home now or my unnies will scold me.  Annyeong!”  She hugged Youngbae hyung, then bowed and told us bye before hurrying away. 

 

The hyungs and I were silent, looking in her direction, for a while, until Youngbae hyung spoke.  “So I’m guessing the playboy wants to know my relationship with Seohyun-ah?”

 

What the heck?!  Can he read minds?!

 

Youngbae hyung continued.  “No, I’m not THAT good.  I can see the look in your eyes when she talked.  And if you must know, she’s a close family friend.”

 

Jiyong hyung stated, “But I bet that you can’t get her to fall for you.”

 

I stared at him, showing an are-you-kidding-me face. 

 

“You do want a reason to talk to her, don’t you?  You seem genuinely interested in her from what we’ve seen.  That, or you really are a weirdo.”

 

After a while, I realized that it was just their way to motivate me to talk to her.  I smiled to them.  “Thanks hyungs.”

 

“She’s not too easy to get though.  She’s dense when it comes to relationships.  Youngbae hyung warned.

 

I couldn’t help but say something in return.  “Just like you, hyung?”

 

“YAH!  You want me to help or not?!”

 

“Arasso, arasso, I’m sorry hyung.”

 

“Oh, just remember, despite not being experienced in relationships, if there’s one thing she can’t stand, it’s playboys.” 

 

Hates playboys?  So that’s why when Jiyong hyung mentioned that, she was hesitating to laugh.  She must have felt uncomfortable with me. 

 

Aish.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Over the next few days, Youngbae hyung has been bringing Seohyun with him to hang out with the rest of the hyungs and I.  She’s gotten more comfortable with us, but not with me.

 

Whenever she saw me in school, I was always talking to a couple of girls.  It probably didn’t help that it sounded like I was flirting with them, which I admit that I would have thought so as well.  But really, they were just close acquaintances.  I guess I’ve gotten too used to this playboy persona, that it’s just natural already.

 

As days pass, I started to change my behavior a bit from the usual.  Instead of being overly excessive in my actions when interacting with others, I’ve toned it down but still kept my ability to converse casually.

 

I guess I was successful in my changes, since Seohyun was beginning to get more comfortable with me.  One day, during a meet-up with the hyungs, we were talking about how our classes were recently. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter