Throw Away III

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Big Bang - Bae Bae

 

If stares could kill, she's pretty sure that all of them would be badly wounded by now. 

 

She darted her gaze at him, then back to him. 

 

She sighed. 

 

"W-"

 

Before she could even utter finish a word, the grips on both her wrists tightened. 

 

"Let go," both of them said at the same time. 

 

She could see fire in their eyes and she's pretty sure if she wasn't between them, they would have laid fist on each other's faces. 

 

"I-" She sighed, wanting to speak up again.

 

"Yoona," both of them cut her off again. 

 

"We NEED to talk! This is NOT going anywhere!" She pouted and shrugged both their hands off her wrists and folded her arms across her chest, leaning back against the couch. "Alrights alrights! Let's just continue this staring game!" 

 

"Stay away from her," GD spat, not prying his eyes away from the guy opposite him.

 

"I think you've the least right to be telling me this right now, GD-sshi," Lee Seung Gi smirked. "You're in MY girlfriend's house and you're hitting on MY girlfriend when I'm not around and now, you're asking me to stay away from MY girlfriend? I'm afraid that's not how things should go, GD-sshi." 

 

GD felt his demeanour slipping away with each of his every emphasis. Yeahs... Who is he to Im Yoona now? 

 

He's the third party. 

 

"Oppa, I don't think that you should be talking to him like that," Yoona spoke up after being ignored by both guys. 

 

GD looked up and met eyes with her. At that instance, his demeanour regained. 

 

It didn't matter if he's the third party.

It didn't matter if this guy in front of him is the REAL boyfriend now.

All it matter was,

He knew that for her,

He wouldn't be the Loser. 

 

Not anymore. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"How could you be saying such things, jagi," Lee Seung Gi looked Yoona into the eyes and acted hurt. "You're hurting me..." 

 

"Stop acting like a wimp." GD rolled his eyes, feeling digusted with this guy. "Do you think she'll fall for the same trick twice?" 

 

Lee Seung Gi ignored his remarks as he walked towards Yoona and knelt down right in front of her, looking at her with sadness in his eyes as he held her hands tightly. "Jagi, please tell me this isn't true. You still love me... Right?" 

 

"Yoong, please," GD felt his heart lurched as he didn't hear her immediate rejection. "It's time to stop. Really." 

 

Yoona looked down at Lee Seung Gi who was on the verge of tears and back up at GD, meeting his eyes. His eyes were so dark, penetrating into her soul as if he was searching something. But what could it be? 

 

She didn't need to know.

 

She never have to know in fact. 

 

She stood up and headed inside the room. 

 

His heart broke. 

 

Literally.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"I told you, you can never win against me, Kwon Ji Yong," Lee Seung Gi replied with a smug as he looked up, cleaning away his tears. "Sure, you can have the whole world. But not her. Not Im Yoona." 

 

GD couldn't believe what he just saw. Was that all a dream just now? When she called him, when she asked him not to leave her... Was all that a dream and now he's back to reality? 

 

He, Kwon Ji Yong, could never outwin this nation's best guy? 

 

"You're pathetic, GD-sshi," Lee Seung Gi continued to rattle on and shake his head as he opened the door. "Do you want to walk out yourself to save some dignity or do you want me to call the security up to say that a ert had barged into my girlfriend's house?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter