Take it Slow - Troyal

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated PG-13 :  Mild ual references

#NowPlaying Taeyang - Take It Slow

 

Nae soni neol daheulttae sujupge ugimanae
Sashil neodo nal wonan dago mal haejwo

 

Whenever my hands touched her, I smiled shyly...

 

"Yah, Youngbae ah. Yah! Dong Youngbae!"

 

I snapped up by the sharp pain felt on my arm.

 

"What's wrong with you again, Bae?" Jiyong pouted as he removed the headphones from my ears and heard the song playing. "Yah! Why is it this song again?!"

 

"Aishh~ Give me a break, Ji," I sighed as I snatched the headphones back from his hand, lying back against the couch.

 

"Seriously Bae, this is NOT the way out," Jiyong sighed as he laid his back against the couch too. "When are you going to stop all these?"

 

"It's easy for you to say," I replied, staring at the ceiling above us. "You're not the one that's facing the lost of his love here..."

 

"I may not be the one facing the lost of his love here but I know how you feel, Bae," he sat back up, softening his gaze at you. "Seohyun is your first love after all."

 

"Yes," I looked at him and let out another sigh. "And I still love her."

 

"Everyone knows," he patted my shoulder. "But, in life, we rarely get what we want, especially relationship issues."

 

"You got it though."

 

"Not without paying a price," he gave a weak smile. "You, out of all the others, should know how much I went through."

 

"I know, but at least you got it in the end," I sighed. "What about me? Just because I'm an idol, I've to give up on the love of my life?"

 

"It takes two hands to clap, Bae," he continued. "If she didn't have the intention of ending this relationship, she wouldn't have agree on the break-up. It's not entirely your fault."

 

"I miss her Ji, I really do..."

 

"Come over here, big guy," he pulled me into a manly hug and lectured. "You gotta pull yourself up, homie. We're all idols and there's definitely bound to be a chance where you guys will meet. And the chance is, today."

 

"W-What?"

 

"Sunny is celebrating her 25th birthday. Yoona asked me to tag along too, saying that it's about time we announce our relationship to the others as well," he shrugged. "And apparently, she asked me to invite all the other members as well, and that includes you too. Taeyeon's order."

 

"You must be kidding me."

 

"I wish I'm too," he ruffled his hair and sighed. "I'm not too sure if I'm ready to face those girls. You know Soshi's bond aren't for show. They're going to interogate the hell out of me." 

 

"Ha! To think you have this day, Kwon Jiyong," I smirked.

 

"Yah, you're not making things any better for me," he glared at me.

 

"Araso araso," I chuckled and patted his shoulder. "Everything will be fine. As far as I can remember, those girls are pretty nice to me."

 

"That's before we debut, dude," he answered. "When you and Seohyun are still tog-"

 

He trailed off as he noticed my darkened expression.

 

"E-Erm... We've to go now... Everyone is waiting for us," he ruffled his hair embarrassingly and went into his room, leaving me by myself.

 

Coming so close to her for the first time since.... 2 years ago.

 

Am I ready for it?

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Taeyang oppa!"

 

"Hey Sunny! Happy Birthday~ You're a big girl now," I forced a smile, giving Sunny a friendly hug.

 

Honestly, I'd known all the girls before they debut and though well, me and Seohyun didn't work out, I maintained good friendships with the others girl. In fact, Yuri fancied me, but well, I rejected her. Simply because, I'm still in love with Seohyun...

 

Aesseo chama wajiman, neol bara bolsurok
Neol gago shipge dwe I just want to know

 

I thought I was in good control, until I saw her that is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter