Scandal Kills? - annouw

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BIGBANG'S SIDE

 

BREAKING: GIRLS' GENERATION TAEYEON SPOTTED ON AN ALLEGED DATE WITH FELLOW LABEL MATE EXO BAEKYUN?!

 

"What are you reading again?" GD walked out asking, holding a glass of water as he made his way towards Seungri.

 

"N-Nothing!" Seungri let out nervous smile and hid the newspaper against his chest, trying to hide from his leader.

 

"N-Nothing? Try telling that to a 3-year old!" GD mimicked him and hit his head hard, taking the newspaper article from the maknae. "Let's see which idol's scandal you're re-"

 

His face fell as he saw the headline splashed across the cover. He tried to keep his expression in check and threw the newspaper on the coffee table nonchalantly, taking his glass of water. 

 

"I told you there's nothing. But you insisted on looking at it..." Seungri mumbled in grievance as he rubbed his head. 

 

"Yupps. It's nothing. Who says I'm affected by it?" GD pretended to be cool, taking a drink from his glass.

 

"Hyung, the glass is going to shatter under your grip," Seungri replied while eyeing his clenched fist around the poor glass. "Just admit that you're in love with Girls' Generation Taeyeon already!"

 

"A-Am not!" GD got flustered and stood up. Not after throwing at cushion straight into the youngest's chest that is.

 

"What wrong have I done?!!" Seungri groaned in pain and frustration. 

 

"This teaches you not to step on your leader's pain point," TOP came out from nowhere and patted Seungri's shoulder and smirked. "You really think Ji is the Tom in 'Tom & Jerry'? Stop dreaming~" 

 

"AISHHH! TOP HYUNG!" 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

GIRLS' GENERATION'S SIDE; A FEW DAYS LATER

 

BREAKING: BIG BANG G-DRAGON SPOTTED OUT ON A DATE WITH RUMORED GIRLFRIEND MIZUHARA KIKO AGAIN! 

 

"It's not like you don't know his relationship with her~" 

 

"W-Who says that I'm angry!" Taeyeon snapped up to Hyoyeon's reply and threw the newspaper on the coffee table.

 

"Jealousy and anger is written ALL over your face and for your information, I didn't say out loud that you're angry," Hyoyeon chuckled. "Come on, GD oppa seems to have a special liking for 1990-s babies. First is Yoona and now Kiko-sshi~" 

 

"It's no-none of my business. Whoever he's close with," Taeyeon pretended to be nonchalantly.

 

"Aren't you and him having some relationship?" 

 

"N-NO! W-We're just getting to know each other!" Taeyeon answered in a fluster. "And that's because our parents happen to know each other and introduced us!" 

 

"Oh, then it shouldn't matter that he's coming in 10 right?" Hyoyeon nodded. 

 

"WHAT?!!" 

 

"GD oppa called Yoona, telling her that he would be coming in 10. To look for you," Hyoyeon shrugged her shoulders. "But I guess I would just tell him that you want nothing to do with him." 

 

"WHAT?!!" Taeyeon stood up immediately

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter