Second Chance

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since his last serious relationship and his hopeless attempts in trying to have a normal, private and personal relationship that was destined to fail, he had put a wall around himself and kept the female species at a comfortable distance. He didn't want to try and had to give it all up again.

 

He had too many things on his hand, too much insecurity, and he was not ready yet when a certain doe- eyed girl came into his life.  He didn’t know when, or how or why it happened but when she looked at him, it was like she was looking at his soul.  Which was why, when he found himself acting as Seo In Ha the man who loved Kim Yoon Hee but have to hide it because of his friend was also in love with her in the drama. He knew that if he could love anyone and have them to love him back, it would be her.  But like the coward he was, he walked away from her, from the director and from the drama.

 

He wanted to blame it on the logical part of his brain that fed his senses with the flight response, escaping any chance of heartbreak, but the truth was he was scared. Scared of falling in love, fear of the consequences of loving the face of SNSD.


✺✺✺✺✺

 

That was 4 months ago, he did everything to forget her, avoiding any talks related to her, making sure not to watch the drama they were supposed to do together.  Good thing both their agencies never let them promote at the same time so he was not worried of meeting her in any of the music shows.  So it took him by surprised when he met her again since he pulled out from the drama.  It was a private dinner hosted by Sean.  She was there.

 

"Wow, are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Seungri whispered to him.

 

"Yoona had gotten prettier since the last time I saw her,” Daesung said admiring her from a distance.

 

“But she’s with her oppa,” Taeyang butted in.

 

“Hyung if I had that drama offer, I would be the happiest man alive,” Seungri said.

 

He suddenly felt his soul left his body when he saw her looking at their direction.  She was walking towards them, she bowed and smiled sweetly at them, Seungri waved his hand while Daesung and Taeyang nodded their head as a simple greeting.  Dressed in a little black dress that hugged her curves perfectly, her hair fell in soft waves, with little to no make-up she still looked beautiful. She was always beautiful, but tonight she was stunning,  she was absolutely heavenly but what caught his attention was her eyes that could see his soul.

 

“Yoong, let’s go and greet Sean Hyung."

 

And then he saw Donghae her oppa.  His hands balled into fist as he painfully watched the who had just taken away his Yoona and walked away, he realized exactly what he lost. And how much he wanted it back.

 

"Hyung are you okay, you look like you want to kill someone,” Seungri asked him.

 

“Looks like you finally see the light hyung,” Daesung .

 

"More like he stop pretending he don’t see the light," Taeyang said.

 

“Make your move or I will,” GD joined the others and gave him a serious look.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter