True Love Certified - Topfany_Yongshin

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9 May 2015

 

Here, you'd seen it.

 

A photograph of a young man and a young woman. The man, face caked with dirt but had a confident look worn on his face as he put his arms around the girl's shoulders who had an angelic smile. 

 

Beautiful isn't it? 

 

This, was taken 5 years ago. 

 

In Syria; a war-torn country. 

 

A love story about this couple is about to unfold in front of you. 

 

The story about Lee Seunghyun and Seo Joohyun...

 

✺✺✺✺✺

12 Decemeber 2009

 

"You're kidding me big Seunghyun," Seunghyun shook his head in disbelief. 

 

"Do my face seem so?" 

 

The boss; Choi Seunghyun or big Seunghyun. Together with Lee Seunghyun, both of them are the Seunghyun-s duet. It's kind of confusing so colleagues give them nicknames - big Seunghyun; TOP, small Seunghyun; Seungri. 

 

"I'm not fighting for myself. But seriously, you're asking a girl to stay in Syria for 5 months?! It's insane!" Seungri exclaimed. 

 

"Seohyun will survive. She's tougher than you think she is," TOP answered calmly.

 

"I think Fany is a better choice. They're twins." 

 

The employee or better known to be the boss wife, Hwang Miyoung, Tiffany. Before they got married, Tiffany used to be a pair with Seo Joohyun, or better known as Seohyun to all. They're the famous duet in the news reporting industry and after Tiffany got married to TOP, this duet went on an amiable separate ways too. 

 

"Are you crazy?! She's pregnant! The conditions there are harsh!" 

 

"Precisely! Syria is even tougher than the army! How can Seohyun, a weak girl survive there!?" 

 

And now, the new duet. After Tiffany and Seohyun went on separate ways, Tiffany became the backstage crew, working in the office while Seohyun remained as a correspondent, with her own attached cameraman. Seungri, the company's most experienced cameraman, worked with her and together, they went around the world, gathering news at the most dangerous parts of the world. 

 

"I can," in came a determined voice that broke the guys' argument. 

 

"Are you crazy?!" 

 

"I told you so," TOP leaned against the chair and smirked. "I wouldn't put my sister at a risk unless she herself wants to. My wife would kill me too."

 

"It's always been my dream to go Syria to take a personal look at the situation there and to give a true account to our viewers," Seohyun replied. 

 

"But it's so dangerous there!" 

 

"That's why you're assigned to go with her, my most experienced cameraman~" TOP interrupted with a smile. "You guys are made for each other!"

 

Both Seungri and Seohyun stared at him, causing him to raise his hands in defeat. "I mean, partners in work. You guys had worked hand in hand for quite a few occasions already. People ADORE you guys. And by a few, I mean 5 years." 

 

"Alrights, if you want to kill yourself, I can't stop you, Seo Joo Hyun," Seungri sighed as he stretched his arms out. "Take care, partner."

 

"Worry more about yourself, partner," Seohyun laughed as she shook his hand. "Oh by the way, happy birthday~"

 

"Yeahs, the BEST birthday gift I ever received~" 

 

And this, marked the start of everything.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

9 May 2010

 

5 months went passed in a flash. It was tough initially, with the lack of connectivity, connection, facilities; it was as rundown as what they had imagined it would be. They were stationed at where it was supposed to be the most safety part of the country and yet, they woke up in the middle of the night for a few occasions to the sound of bombing. It scared their wits out at first but months passed, they seemed to have just blended and grown used to it. 

 

"Gonna miss this place?" Seohyun joked as they packed their luggage. 

 

Yes, after a long 5 months, they had finally gathered enough news and reports about the situation in Syria and were all ready to head back to Seoul safely. It was near impossible to interview those soldiers of course and several times, because of Seohyun's stubborness, they nearly got abducted. Thank god for Seungri's wit as he came out with each and every way to minimise the danger they experience.

 

That's why TOP always says - They're made for each other.

 

They complemented each other.

 

"By right, I should be sentimental about it, feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter