My Valentine

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A DAY BEFORE V-DAY... 

 

/Let's meet up tomorrow./

/But I can't really find time off now./

/This our FIRST valentine's day together! Are you really gonna ditch me?/

/I would love to go out with you too, but I really can't find the time out. You have to spare a thought for me too!/

/Are you trying to say that I'm unreasonable?/

/Don't assume./

/Fine. Let's break up then./

/WHAT?!/

 

Tut... Tut... Tut... 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Oh gosh! Did he really say that?! That's so mean of him! Why can't he be more understanding like TOP oppa? He should understand how hectic our schedules can be! He's an idol hi-" 

 

Tiffany is cut off by Yuri who points at the solemn Yoona. 

 

"Yoong~ Don't worry! You still have us! We won't leave you alone. We're one remember?" Tiffany gives a cute apologetic smile as she gets near Yoona, hugging her. 

 

"Yoona ah, GD oppa just said it in a fit of an anger. You know, you hadn't been seeing him for almost two weeks now, so perhaps, he just misses you too much..." Yuri tries to speak up for GD, knowing that Yoona will not want to break up with him.

 

"Bu-But how could he said it so effortlessly?!?! Is it my fault that Big Bang concert and BoA unnie concert clashes? Is it my fault that manager oppa arranged me to attend BoA unnie's concert instead of Big Bang's Alive Final tour?! Is it my fault that Big Bang and SNSD didn't attend any award ceremony together? Fany unnie is right! H-H-He should have been more understanding!" Yoona shouts in tears.

 

"Araso araso! Let's not talk about him for now okays? He's an idiot! G-Dragon is an idiot!" Yuri pulls Yoona into a hug quickly, silencing her babbles while throwing Tiffany a glare and hiss.

 

Tiffany just smiles and shrugs her shoulders cutely.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

V-DAY! 

 

"I'm back~" 

 

Yoona sighs as she enters into her dorm, dragging her tired body to the living room. She slumps into the couch and closes her eyes, rubbing the bridge of her nose tiredly. 6h of non-stop filming sure is tiring and it doesn't even help with the fact that she had quarrelled with her boyfriend a day ago, feeling all blue and angsty right now. 

 

"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!" 

 

Yoona snaps open her eyes as something cold hit her face. She opens her eyes and sees Tiffany, smiling brightly at her. Not quite the person she desires, but oh well, at least she's not alone in this special day. 

 

"Awww. Fany unnieeeeeee~" Yoona takes the packet of cold drink and whines cutely. 

 

"Oh no, not again!" Tiffany covers her ears and groans. "Stop this Im Yoona!"

 

"HA! Araso araso!" Yoona bursts into her alligator laughters. "Aren't you going out today?"

 

"She is~ To think that she's the one who said that we'll be here for you today~ Nine as one? Pftttt~" Yuri speaks up as she joins them on the couch.

 

"Yah yah, Kwon Yuri," Tiffany pouts and links her arms around Yoona. "It's not what she'd said alrights. It's just... TOP oppa called me and told me that he wants to bring me to somewhere~ You know he isn't a romantic person and since he had prepared something for me this time round, I thought I should..."

 

"Araso araso. Just get going already, unnie. All the others have already left with their dates. You shouldn't be late for your date since today is a special day! I'll be fine. I'm having another schedule in just a few hours time anyway," Yoona smiles as she pats Tiffany's hand. 

 

"Really?" 

 

"Yes! Now get going before I regret!" Yoona stands up and pushes Tiffany towards the door. "Enjoy your date with TOP oppa! Update me when you get back!"

 

"I will! Work hard for your schedule too! FIGHTING!" 

 

"Bye heartless girl~! Have fun on your date with your Bingu oppa!"

 

"Yah! Kwon Yuri!"

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Aren't you going out with Taeyang oppa?"

 

Yoona lies on her bed as Yuri brings in a box of cookies. 

 

"Nahs, I'm not like that heartless girl~ We made a promise, didn't we? Besides, spending Valentine's day with the fossil Dong Youngbae is equivalent to spending a normal day~ And, I can still meet him after you go for your next schedule," Yuri smiles as she joins her on the bed, giving her the box. "Look, you're not alone. Look at the love you're receiving~"

 

Yoona breaks into a smile as she receives the box. The box is nicely decorated with SOSHI's handwritings. They had specially baked this cookies for her, leaving her with cheerup messages. This causes her to tear up. 

 

"Aigoo~ This is suppose to be love cookies! Not tears cookies!" Yuri breaks into a defeated smile as she rubs her back. "You know, if you really miss him, then give him a call. There's no right or wrong in love. Just give him a call, say that you're sorry and you'll be fine." 

 

"R-Really? Do yo-you really think that I should do that?" Yoona looks at her with tears.

 

"Ask your heart," Yuri replies with a smile.

 

Yoona bites her lips and reaches out for her phone, dailing the familiar number that she had memorised by heart. 

 

The number you've just called is currently unavailable. Please tr-

 

Yoona shakes her head with a pout and hangs up the phone. 

 

"Ahhh... Let's not care about him anymore then! Today shall be YoonYul's day!" Yuri scratches her head embarrassingly and tries to change the topic. "I'll help you put on a mask! To clear away the fatigue!" 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Unnie?" 

 

Yoona calls out after a moment of silence. Yuri had helped her put on a facial mask and had instructed her to lie down to take a rest before her next schedule. However, being the chatty Im Yoona, she just can't stand the silence. 

 

"Yeahs?" 

 

"Can I remove the mask already? It'd already been half an hour~"

 

"Araso. Wait for me! I'll do a face massage for you too! Kwon Yuri's special face massage!" 

 

Yoona breaks into a chuckle at her enthusiasm and nods in defeat. She closes her eyes in comfort as her mask is being removed and someone is rubbing the serum on her face gently. So gently, so carefully.

 

"Is it comfortable?"

 

Yoona hears Yuri's voice and nods, without even reply with words. She is in such ease that she doesn't realise Yuri's voice is a distance away.

 

"How could someone be that beautiful and flawless?" 

 

Then, another voice is heard - this time, a rougher and deeper voice. 

 

And it is nearer and it tickles her ear. 

 

Like it always does.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"O-OMO!!" 

 

Yoona opens her eyes in shock, only to be met with another flawless

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter