Kiss Machine - EelynC

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa. We–”

 

“Mhmm.” GD just continuously kisses Yoona while savoring each sweet kisses.

 

“But, people can see us.” Yoona breaks up the long kisses as G-Dragon stares at her while pouting.

 

“What? Don’t you love me?” G-Dragon just pouts cutely.

 

“I love you, Kwon Jiyong. A lot. I need–”  Yoona cannot continue any further as G-Dragon starts to kiss her again.

 

This time, the kiss is forceful and has a sweet lingering taste at the same time. The two break apart after another long kiss.

 

“See. I know you love our kisses.” G-Dragon smirks, looking at Yoona who is blushing hard.

 

“Shut up.” Yoona blushes harder as G-Dragon pecks her lips sweetly.

 

“Well, that should be enough for two weeks right? We have not seen each other for two weeks.”

 

“Ah, yeah. Ji Oppa, do you love me?” Yoona asks curiously after she stops blushing.

 

“Of course.” G-Dragon answers half-heartedly as he fakes a sweet smile at Yoona before he kisses her cheek and leaves her alone.

 

“But, why you have never even once said ‘I love you’ to me?” Yoona smiles weakly as she looks down and walks away from the place.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

G-Dragon lets out a sigh as he sits down inside his room.

 

“I don’t love her at all. I only love Dara.” He smiles at the thought of his dream girl, Sandara Park.

 

G-Dragon closes his eyes as he remembers what happened 11 months ago...

 

G-Dragon was standing alone with 100 roses in his hand while waiting for the one and only girl that managed to capture his heart.

 

After some time, a small petite girl came running towards him.

 

“Jiyong-ah. Why did you call me out here, in the cold?”

 

“Dara.”

 

Yes, the girl that managed to make him waiting alone in the cold is Sandara Park.

 

“What is it, Jiyongie?”

 

G-Dragon took this as a chance to confess. He bent down one knee as he looked at Dara sweetly.

 

“Sandara Park, will you be mine, my one and only girlfriend?” G-Dragon looked up at Dara with sincerity in his eyes.

 

Dara smiled at first, but later on that smile disappeared and replaced with a blank face. She stood there, without any words coming out and looked at G-Dragon.

 

“Dara?” G-Dragon said as he smiled again, brighter this time to assure himself.

 

“Hmm… I’m happy. I’m so happy when you ask that,” Dara gave G-Dragon a small smile as she looked at him.

 

“Really? Then, will you be my girlfriend?” G-Dragon stood up and jumped up and down.

 

“If you were to ask this a week ago, I would be glad to be your girlfriend. But, now, I guess I can’t.” Dara bowed slightly and flashed a small smile at G-Dragon.

 

“Wait, why? Then, I’m just late for a week. So, why can’t you just accept me?” GD stopped jumping and stood up while facing Dara.

 

“It’s because of me. I’m sorry. I hope you can accept my answer. I can’t be your girlfriend.” With that, Dara took all of her stuff and walked away from that place, leaving GD all alone.

 

“Why, Dara? Why?” GD fell down on his knees as he let out his sad feelings by shouting.

 

GD looked down on the rocky cold road as he put down the flower and started to cry.

 

“Sunbaenim?”

 

“Who?” GD heard a voice and turned to look at the person.

 

“It’s me, SNSD’s Yoona. What are you doing here?”

 

“Nothing.” GD looked away as he noticed Yoona coming closer.

 

“If it’s nothing, why are you crying then?”

 

“It’s none of your business.”

 

“It’s okay. If you don’t want me or anyone else to see you crying, you can use my shoulder for you to cry on.”

 

GD just looked at Yoona who was closing her eyes. He put his head on Yoona’s shoulder slowly.

 

“Umm… Thank you...”

 

GD let his tears fell on Yoona’s shoulder. It was surely embarrassing for him to cry on a girl’s shoulder. Moreover, that girl was none other than SNSD’s Yoona.

 

“Ah, I promised I will close my eyes and cover my ears with my hands, so you can keep on doing whatever you are doing before. I’ll just pretend I don’t hear or see anything.” Yoona said as she covered her ears with her hands and closed her eyes.

 

GD couldn’t help but let out a chuckle. His tears did not stop flowing. But, somehow Yoona managed to make him smile with her witty action.

 

“Weird girl.” GD muttered slowly as he slowly moved away from Yoona and looked at her face.

 

All of a sudden, GD touched Yoona’s cheek slowly and moved his hand to the back of her neck to pull her close to him. GD later on closed the gap in between their lips. Yoona’s eyes opened and widened in shock. GD ignored it and continued devouring every kisses and pulled her into a hug. Yoona unknowingly replied the kiss by hugging GD’s back.

 

After they broke off from the kiss, GD caressed Yoona’s cheek softly.

 

“Wanna be my girlfriend?”

 

Yoona only replied with an O shape mouth showing how shock she was.

 

GD laughed as the two continued hugging and bade goodbyes after GD had sent Yoona back to her dorm safely.

 

 

“And a week after that, she became my girlfriend. But, I don’t love her.” GD sighs as he looks at Dara picture with him in his phone.

 

“Why can’t you accept me?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter