Unleashing the Inner Fangirl - MaryReeds

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't you think Ji Yong oppa looks awesome in this new album of his?!" Hyoyeon squealed excitedly.

 

"I know right! He just gets awesome, awesome-er, awesome-est with each album! If there's ever such words," even the usual calm Seohyun chimed in.

 

"Really? I thought it was so-so. Seungri's MV seems to be cooler if you ask me," I shrugged my shoulders, sipping my strawberry smoothie.

 

And at the exact moment, both of them threw me a 'Are you kidding me' look, to which I responded with a 'I'm dead serious' expression.

 

"Aishh~ You just don't know how blessed you're, Tiffany Hwang," Hyoyeon sighed and slumped back against the chair.

 

How blessed I am?

 

Well, the Ji Yong oppa that they're talking about, is the popular leader of the group, BIGBANG, or better known as G-Dragon to all.

 

And he just so happens to be my boyfriend.

 

Lucky much?

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"What are you girls chatting about?"

 

"Oh! Oppa! Anniyo, we're just saying how awesome and cool your latest MV is but this annoying girlfriend of yours said that Se-"

 

"H-Hey! Done with your work already?" I flung my hand over Seohyun's mouth and smiled cheekily.

 

G-Dragon is an utterly JEALOUS freak. If he is to know that I praised Seungri in front of my friends, there would be endless trouble for me. I'm upholding world peace here.

 

"Yeahs," he smiled as he gave me an affectionate peck on the cheek, earning teasings from the girls.

 

"Oppa, I want your signed album alrights!"

 

"Of course, I already brought it here~" He gave a boyish grin as he raised the paper bag that he was holding, giving it to both Seohyun and Hyoyeon.

 

"That's why I say G-Dragon is the BEST!" The girls exclaimed excitedly as they started to 'attack' the album.

 

"They're going to attract all the attentions with their squealings," I chuckled.

 

"So, we should make a move first?" He winked at me. "That's my intention actually."

 

"You!" I blushed and hit his arm gently. "Girls, I'm leaving first. I'll see you later okays?"

 

Annoying people. They just waved their hands, without prying their eyes away from the album. I sighed as Ji Yong oppa laughed, adjusting his cap and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"So, what's your opinion on my album?"

 

We went to his dorm to have some privacy. Since he's an idol while I'm a normal university student, it's safer this way; if I want to protect myself from those crazy fan attacks. He brought me a glass of water and made himself comfortable on the couch beside me.

 

"Uhm?" I took the water and drank it, trying to keep a calm face. "Not too bad. The songs are not too bad."

 

"Not too bad? That's all?" He pouted at my reply.

 

"Uh huh. Come on, you reeked of sweat, go take a shower!" I pushed him away.

 

"Aishhh~ Always that unresponsive when it comes to my solo album," he stood up and grumbled like a child. "Araso araso! I'm going to take a shower. Wait for me!"

 

"Neh~!"

 

Is he really that awesome?

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Actually, he is.

 

While he was showering, I roamed around the dorm. It's not the first time I'd been to his dorm and each time I come, there's new things added to it. Oh well, he's a top-notch artist, so it's not s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter